Lisa!!

"Honey.....let's finish shopping for Joy and Papa.. then will have lunch in your favourite restaurant" Jin proposed..they both are sitting on the sofa, leaning on each other... Jungkook decided not to go to office today since he doesn't feel jins presence in his life enough at all!! Jin feeling is no different about Jungkook! therefore, he has decided to not push his husband to office like how he does everyday!! Currently they are watching TV and planning what to do in the afternoon, before Jungkook leaves for his office for a meeting in the evening!!

Jin's head is on jungkook's chest...Jungkook is caressing Jin's beautiful brown silky locks with his  fingers while  Jin is leaned onto his chest... The beautiful green robe of Jin is making him look ethereal...

Jungkook leaned his head on jins head and pecked...his peck was sensed by Jin ...so he raised his head and looked into his husband's eyes and smiled sweetly... Jungkook couldn't help from melting for that smile...he kissed on jins forehead again lovingly...

"Hey.. " Jin was to say something by setting himself right from leaning on jungkook, but Jungkook didn't have any intention to let the words come out of Jins mouth Since he had that smirk of naughty plan to capturing those pretty plum cherries!!

"Wai...mmmm...jungk....mmm...let..."  Jin struggled to speak meanwhile Jungkook pulled him into the hug and devoured his plump lips...

Jin couldn't resist that feverish kiss... Being melted into the love, he kissed back!! It's been almost a minute that Jin had to tap on jungkook's well built strong shoulders to get some breath!!!

Jungkook didn't leave his love even then... He held jin by waist and made him slowly lean back in the sofa while placing numerous wet kisses and love marks on his pretty neck!!

"Jungkoo...wait... Don't.... star...t it....now... w..we h...have...to go...later ... Uhh... You won't ....ngghhh...give me...time for sho.... shopping..."  Jin melodiously  whined, although he doesn't want to stop Jungkook from undressing him and do what he wants to!

But he knows that this will lead the both of them to have another hot session of love making, just like the day before, which ended at 3 O clock in the morning!! Indeed, his muscles are still sore and he is still sleepy in sexual tiredness!Jungkook again proved that he is a beast in bed!! But it doesn't seem that Jungkook is any content!!

Although he too craves for his husband's love, Jin knows that, If this goes on, all his plans for shopping may not turn out progressive!!

Not surprisingly, Jungkook showed no mercy to his thoughts!!.... Kissing more feverishly, he pushed jin to moan hardly and to  crave kore for those touches!!
Looking at those ecstatically parted of lips of Jin, Jungkook muttered in his ears while  pulling Jin's clothes away...

"Babes. You are so fucking beautiful!!!  don't   control me anymore.... stopping me now may lead you to have another punishment on our bed right now.....so let me have you here one more time and let me buy  your moans at the price of your shopping time.. I promise that I will give you more time for that purpose....

Jungkook entered in Jin's pride his two digits, while wetly kissing his beautiful belli button!!

"Ahhhh....jungkookah....."Jin moan heavily....

******

"Appa....i am hungry...." Joy announced.. he is positioned on jungkook's lap who was making his hair nice and straight...

"I am too..." Jungkook announced...

Jin glared at him, while trying to cover his smile under fake seriousness, ignoring his husband's sulking...he knows what his husband is talking about... He moves his pupils at Jungkook that the child may here his words.... looking at the pretty face of Jin Jungkook gasped first... Those lips... Damn!! They are so inviting!!