vicious...

Jungkook is driving to the location which was sent to him by hobi! Hobi messaged that he and Jin are trying to escape from namjoon's place and with in that process they are also searching for joy and mr.jeon who were kidnapped too!! Before Jungkook said something the phone got disconnected and when he called back it is switched off!!

Knowing what Namjoon is doing to his family again, jungkooks teeth are gritted in an immeasurable fury!! Although his heart is agitating for his family's safety, his face turned like a stone now! It is not showing any expression except coldness but Tae certainly knows what's going on in his mind!!  Jungkook is no more that soft Jungkook that kept his pain to himself all these year for Jin to understand him, although he had to see so much because of Namjoon's dirty games!

Tae is able to understand that Jungkook is now an embodiment of not only the agony but also the revenge! Tae knows that he will be violently erupting like a valcano, at the site of Namjoon...

********

Jin couldn't believe what he heard and witnessed! According to what he witnessed, it is Namjoon, who he believed all these years as innocent, is the real culprit!! Jungkook is absolutely innocent!!

His heart felt like it is shrinking! What a fool he was all these years to punish Jungkook and his father for a crime that Jungkook hadn't committed!! His tears were welling up!! So the murders were done by him! The divorce papers were not sent by Jungkook!

"Why Namjoon? Why?! How could you do this to me and my family?? Why did you manipulate me so much?" He sobbed .. Namjoon stood with a cold stare not answering...

"How foolish were I?!  Ohh... Ohh... .. Jungkook...I am sorry..." Jin fell on his knees in sobs, while covering his face with both his palms.... In no time, his sobs turned into fury....His eyes turned to dark red!

"You bastard!!  you... You killed my parents, sent my brother into coma,  seperated me from my husband, made me lose my child and.. and made me accuse Jungkook for all these years for all wrong reasons, by keeping me in dark!!! How vicious and wicked  you are ?! How dark and venemous your mind is? !" Jin cried and yelled ...
forgotting to wipe the tears, Jin got up quickly, walked to Namjoon, held his caller tightly  furiously and  started slapping him in a succession, forgetting how weak he was!

"Just to fulfill your selfish deeds, you made my entire family  suffer! We are still unable to recover from the grief you created in our hearts! Still you are not happy? Still you want to take me away from my family along with my husband's wealth?? and then what? kill all of us?!! Will you be satisfied then?? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU NAMJOON?! A MONSTER ORA DEMON??

Although, Namjoon was shocked initially to see Jin there, he didn't even flinch for Jin words or getting slapped!!  But he looked at his goons angrily for not being careful with Jin's escape trails...but turned his face immediately, changing his face expressions from an extreme anger to a vicious smirk!!  He held Jin's hand harshly that was raised to slap him again!!

He lifted Jin onto his shoulders as if he is a doll, and looked at one of his followers.. the follower immediately pressed a hanky on Jin's face making him lose his consciousness again! Then all of them walked so quickly to reach the vehicle which was parked outside that old building.. on the way he saw hobi being held by a couple of his goons! He was struggling to get rid of their grip on him!! Namjoon took out his gun...

********

Sorry for the short chapter Angels 💜... Tomorrow the long chapter is coming up...