What if the baby is not yours?!

" Jin... I can't tell you how happy I am right now!! You are pregnant and soon we are going to have a baby!!!..." Jungkook forgot all his agony and tried to hug Jin in ecstasy.. they were sitting in his car...

"Stop there Jungkook..... Don't touch me ..." Jin screamed while looking at Jungkook, and trying to block him with his palms from nearing Jin... disgustion is filled his heart and eyes!!

A few minutes ago, Jin called a cab to go home but he was forcefully shoved into the next seat of driving seat in their car by his husband!!

As soon as Jungkook realised that Jin was pregnant, he didn't even bother to say a bye to Jimin.!! He rushed behind Jin in happiness to catch hold of him! all the pain he had due to Jin's rejection was vanished in a split of second, after he processed the news in his mind.... he couldn't control the overwhelming emotion that was reminding him that soon he is going to be a dad!!

"I am sorry to pull you into our car without your permission Jin...but... But ... I don't want you to go in a cab... I want us to share our happiness with each other! I really apologize you for slapping you... Please hit me slap me or do anything...but let me share my happiness with you..."he apologized remorsfully..for slapping him...Jin didn't speak anything.. he is a burning lava now!!

"Jin...Thank you....Thank you so much for this good news....." He apologized yet didn't stop expressing his happiness...Jin was so surprised to see Jungkook's happiness...somewhere in his heart he knew that Jungkook is really happy to know about his pregnency... But that feeling didn't sooth Jin except making him more infuriated!!

"Jungkook... I wonder why you look so happy to know at this news!! I am not Jimin to make you happy....I am not your love to make you feel overwhelmed with my pregnency... Jimin is still in the hospital... I am only a person that you don't hesitate to slap in front of anyone else....now please don't get confused with me as Jimin!!
And by the way, what if the baby I am pregnant with is not yours?" Jin's words left Jungkook aghast...Jin observed his facial expressions and continued...

"How can you be so happy knowing about my pregnency Jungkook?? What if I slept with the man you sent to seduce me and bring my character down and let the world know that I am a whore??" He looked at Jungkook sharply narrowing his eyes, and continued...

"I mean, I am anyway sure that you will give me names sooner or later for becoming pregnant! I am sure that you would anyway declare that this baby is not yours but Namjoon's or someone else's!! So why are you so happy knowing that I am a pregnant?? Is not my conduct suspecious to you now? Am I not a slut to you now? If so, then how did miracle happen??!" Each of Jin's words are creating fragments in Jungkook's soul and make it bleed more and more.....

He pulled over the car suddenly and held Jin's hands with both his palms.

"Jin... Please don't talk like that...I was an asshole at that time to do all nonsense...but trust me I am no more that Jungkook... The old Jungkook is dead long back... I am a changed person Jin...I never would suspect you... I swear to God....and l t me also tell you that it was Namjoon who gave me all those wicked ideas and pushed me to do such nasty things to you... Please trust me.... I will never ever hurt you again...." He didn't bother to wipe his tears....

"SHUT UP...! " Jin yelled, startling him...

"Namjoon already told me that one day you will not hesitate to push all your sins over him and wash your hands and try to become a holy spirit!! Now I understand what he said!! Don't you dare to prove yourself as innocent anymore.. no one believes, especially I would never believe your innocence..."

Jungkook felt more and more helpless with Jin's words...

"Jin!! What makes you believe in Namjoon's words and not mine? He was all bad to you from the beginning of your acquaintance with him ...wasn't he?" Jin laughed sarcastically....

" Haha... look at who says it!! You were much more bad to me than Namjoon, Jungkook!!...even if he had given you such wicked ideas, where was your mind and sanity? Didn't you ever think that I am a human being too and have pain and emotions too?! What made you think it is ok to torture me by drafting such marriage contract which has nothing but a pit of hell for me? If Namjoon had such wicked ideas for me, then what holy thoughts you had for me? You are more absurd and evil than him!"

"........"

"But anyway, I realized that Namjoon is a changed person now... He explained me why he behaved like that with me in the past times!! He also clarified that he needs nothing from me but except my friendship... but you had already snatched away my happiness, my virginity and my total life from me and left me like a living corpse!! Yet, you want anything and everything from me!! although I was ready to be yours and remain forever yours, you didn't let me sustain with that thought with all your selfish deeds! Now please don't try to intrude into my life anymore... Please give me divorce as soon as possible and leave me alone Jungkook..."

"Jin.... please...." Jungkook eyes are filled with tears....

" One more thing......Don't you dare to harm my baby Jungkook... I know that you wanted me to get aborted in case, I getting pregnency because you raped me without a safety measure for multiple times on that day!! but remember that this baby is mine!! I will take all the responsibility of my child and not let even your shade touch him in future ... The baby would never bear your name as his or her father... Because you never wanted either the baby or the baby being named after you... So I am granting your this wish too....

And, remember that I don't need your assets or compensation... I will teach my baby to live happily within the reach he would have....so you do not have to worry that I or my child would ask for a part of your property!! It will never happen!! If you want, I will sign a legal document too saying the same thing, that my baby and I need nothing from you...

I am just waiting for your father to recover, so that I would be able to apply for divorce and say a good bye to you...

Jungkook knew that he may pass out anytime now since he cannot take anymore the pain that occured due to Jin's words or threats to leave him along with his baby....

*********