I am the mother of the child!!

"Jin!" Jin lifted his chin up to see who it was..his eyes grew bigger with surprise..

"Ken!!!" He beamed and smiled widely looking at his old colleague and friend he had in the university he worked...

Ken eyes glittered looking at Jin who is still his crush or probably his Love too, who he was missing all these days terribly!!
He couldn't control himself from hugging jin, making Jin surprised with his extrovert behaviour...Ken was never like this before atleast within the understanding of Jin!

They met in a super market in Seoul..

Ken immediately asked...

"Shall we talk over a coffee?" Jin nodded hesitantly...

*****

The restaurant is crowded.. people are busy in both eating and conversing...

They both sat in one of the corner tables!

"Why do you look so dull?" The first one asked...

The later looked into the eyes of the formar indignantly and asked...

"You don't know?"

"How would I know? I am meeting you after a long time... You should tell me what happend..and by the way, how's your son?"

"It's not your business...why did you want to meet me again?"

"Jk! Please don't be that rude to me..." Lisa pleaded!! But it was sarcastic! and then she dared to mouth some words to provoke him more...

"Please remember JK, After all, I am the mother of your child!!"

Jungkook knows that she usually provokes him with these words which he never cares, because he has a clear idea that Lisa doesn't know where is the kid or how does he look... She has no idea that Joy is her child... But this time her words infuriated him to the core for many reasons which he alone knows!! He blurted out in anger...

"Shut up you sl.....!... don't you dare to say that ever again! if you ever mouth these words again, I swear to god, you will not only lose all the benefits that you are getting as my business partner but also your pretty status in the society that you cherish as an elite now! because I will instantly ruin your life within the time of a blinking, just like how the house of cards are simply blown away with slightest wind...do you get that?" He whispered close to her ear not losing his smile!  But his deep voice and red eyes brought her chills in spine! She gulped and nodded looking into his eyes...  Somehow, she covered the fear in a fake smile skilfully, rather  displaying it to people and said...

"Whoa.. whoa...I had no intention to speak anything wrong to annoy you JK.. I was just kidding!!...why are you so angry?"

"But you did it when my husband and child were with me.." his voice sounded equally irritated..

"Common Jk!  When you suddenly surprised me, by introducing your husband and child, I-I couldn't control myself from feeling the jealousy... I already apologised for that.. I am again doing it.. I am really sorry if I spoke anything wrong at that time that caused you trouble...I am even ready to explain it if needed...now can you be normal with me like before?" She sounded sincere this time...

"Fine....What's the matter you called me here?" He asked in a cold voice..

"I thought of coming to your office... But I didn't want to reveal this  good news about our new deal with Mins in your office since I feel those surroundings suffocating....that's why called you here..." She smiled again and opened the laptop that had the details of the new business proposal that she could successfully deal with Mins, for the benefit of both of their partnership...
She started explaining the details to Jungkook...