changes

These days, Hobi is in an astonishes condition always, while trying to not have his mouth agape during his work hours!! It is due to looking at things that Jungkook is doing in the company by taking his father's position! Mr Jeon had no other option but to appoint Jungkook as the MD of the company recently due to his I'll health and Jin's dislike to take the position anymore!! It turned a blessing to all the employees of Jeon's!

Jungkook brought so many good changes in the company's policies keeping the well being of his employees...In one of the  board meetings he held, he proposed and made every board member approve  the establishments of a health club,
a recreation club and a cultural club for the employees, along with a day care centre for the sake of kids of young mother employees of his company!

He arranged funds from his company to needy and poor of his own employees first based on their requirements! He also observed the aged employees toiling Various units of his firm in all the branches.. so he wanted them to have good rest good time of their lives at this age, therefore  he has decided to give retirement to those employees who were above 55 years old... Jungkook also knew that giving employment to young minds would get fresh business ideas! They work with energy and enthusiasm! Such work  will help for a better progress of the firm!

It's not that he wanted to throw the old employees mercilessly! he has decided to  give each of them a  good amount of compensation for the financial security of their future life, while offering a job to one of the family members of each of the retired employees based on the qualifications of the young family members of them! Therefore, inspite of receiving the opposition to this idea of forced retirement of aged employees, the offers he provided were considered benefitting many of his employees, so everyone agreed to it happily!!

Jungkook also started washing away the corruption from his company...for which he started to withdraw all his company's business dealings  with Kim's! People were well aware of how corrupted Kim's corporation is! It is famous for doing anything for getting their work done!! They do all nasty things including offering money, material pleasures and sexual pleasures to the employees of the firm's by arranging them for those, who are their most important clients!

Jungkook decisions started effecting Kim's badly because he not only withdrew his company's dealings with them but also started influencing other renowned firms and made them follow him to do the same with Kim's! Min's were the first people to follow him in this aspect! 

*********

"Jungkook, now our employees' work potential has been increased! It is the result of the new establishments you brought into our firm! Now none of the employees seem to feel work pressure so much like earlier! Unlike before, our employees are liking to  remain more loyal to the firm and looking for the retention,  inspite if getting more work here at times along with good offers from outside! Your ideas seem to have brought really good results JK!" Hobi announced happily..

Jungkook nodded in a smile... He observed that jin is listening to everything! Jungkook knows that Jin is thinking about what is happening in the company!

It's been three months after Jungkook learned about his husband's pregnency!! It's also been three months Jin spoke to him!! The pain of Jin's rejection to be in his life, is keeping the pain by pricking deep into his heart hard.... but Jungkook didn't give up neither wants to! He kept his trails to persuade Jin to talk to him, while being careful not to hurt his feelings under any circumstances...

On the other hand Jin was not easy anymore for him or for anyone else! His hormones are also playing with his moods during this pregnency! A slight belly bump is evident! Whatever,  he turned much more cold in nature, while seemingly have have lost all his emotions towards everything, that he had for his husband and his life earlier!

It pained not only Jungkook's heart but also the others'... no fun creating activity or attempt of any of them could pursue a precious smile on seokjin's lips!

In this situation too, Jungkook didn't forget bringing the necessary and good changes in his firm of which he was fully succeeded! Hobi was giving the account of the positive results of those acts, which were being heard keenly by Jin in silence! Jungkook wants it! He wants Jin to realise that he is a changed personality! He is capable of doing good to people! But Jin didn't show any expressions on his face which disappoints him! Meanwhile, Hobi was unstoppable! (To Jin's surprise, Hobi  became a good friend to Jungkook in no time! )

"You know what JK? after we withdrew the business dealings from Kim's, now the entire industry abandoned them! Min's followed us while Lee's and Parks did the same too!! It's a miracle you portrayed!! The entire industry is happy looking Kim's going down!! Can you believe it?!" A big smile adorned Hobi's face, making Jungkook smirk in a deep satisfaction!!

But they didn't realize what was coming!

"How dare you to do this to Kim's, especially Namjoon, Jungkook?! Why are you trying to drag him on to the road? Why can't you leave him alone? Isn't this a henious way of revenging him" Jin screamed... His rage flinched Jungkook a bit while Hobi fell in shock! Somehow Hobi recovered from the shock and spoke in a loud voice,

"Jin! What are you talking about? Kim's  are so corrupted that they simply hacked our firm, piece by piece and devoured until now! We lost so many contracts and efficient employees due to their greed and wicked nature of preying them!! and they are always determined to see our down fall which is well known by you! Uncle Jeon kept the business dealings with them just in order to mitigate the negetive affect on company, which may become more, if enemty is maintained with them...

You know well that they are players of the dirty and cunning games! You should appreciate Jungkook because he could daringly take a step against those wicked people and tied their hands from playing those idiotic plots on not only Jeon's but also on every firm that they deal with! This kind of games are played by Namjoon on a first hand!! Then, what makes you think Namjoon is good and holy?" Hobi couldn't stop himself from blurting out over Jin...

"Hobi... Namjoon is a changed person!!
I know what is in Jungkook's mind for Namjoon! Kim's might be playing dirty games... but why didn't Jungkook ever stop  all such games a few months ago? Then Where were all his so called good intentions to do all these things that he does now? I don't either trust that Kim's are that bad now or trust that Jungkook is very pious now..... I guess this is all could be your so called employer's plotting against Namjoon since he wants to revenge Namjoon for revealing all the truths to me...so please stop nonsense in front of me at least!" Jin yelled what was in his mind and got up from there to leave...

"But ..Jin.. Jungkook is really a changed person not Namjoon.... Why don't you understand that?!" Hobi was stopped to speak more, by a hand gesture of Jungkook...Hobi could get a glimpse of Jungkook's eyes  being teary!! He could do nothing but to gulp hard!

Jin might misunderstand him about anything and everything he does, but  Jungkook doesn't want to hurt Jin by  forcing his mind to believe the truth about him! He doesn't want Jin to strain his own mind! He created everything at home to make Jin feel happy and healthy!
However, Jungkook now believes that Jin will surely gets his good intentions one day for sure! Knowing what jungkook things well, Hobi kept silence..

"Hobi... I appreciate your employer's efforts to do good to his employees! But cannot stand the idea of destroying someone liek Kim's just because Namjoon leads them... I am sorry for disagreeing with your opinions and beg you to forgive me for yelling at you..." Jin said coldly and left...

*******