repentance...

Jungkook sighed hard....as per Jungkook's earlier theory, he cannot share his life with Jin...it is because Jin is a middle class sentimental fool.. he might be talented, and pretty, people may like Jin for many such reasons, but Jungkook likes people from his types of rich families!! That's why he chose Jimin! When he saw Jimin in one of the parties given by Kim's last year, and learned that he is the son of Kim Tejung, the head of renowned and rich Kim's corporation. Then he introduced himself to Jimin's brother Kim Namjoon, who was the associate director of the same firm. Eventually Jungkook captivated Jimin's notice and made him fall in love with him...

Jungkook learned that Jimin was taken but broke with Dr.Taehyung... but that was not a big matter for him to mind!. He just wanted to own the rich beauty of Kim's... That's all! Indeed, having Jimin as his love is just like holding a trophy for him! That's why he feels proud, when Jimin wraps his arm around his arm in public! He also made Jimin get habituated to his rich gifts!

Coming to Jin, Jungkook initially thought that he cannot handle Jin like how he handles Jimin... When he started comparing both his husband and his love, Jin has a few resemblances with Jimin in behaviour, but jin seemed to be extra sentimental all the times! According to Jungkook, Jin's humble background and foolish upbringing caused these unnecessary sentiments, values in him! Jungkook hates when people talk of morals and values. He thinks that only poor people talk about such unnecessary things as they cannot do anything better than speaking them! But later Jin seemed different! He made Jungkook realise that he is potential enough to deal with everything including a big business other than talking morals and values!!

At first Jungkook thought that he would simply play with Jin in the way he wants and leave him after one year with the help of the fucking marriage contract!
But.. this Jin?! He eventually started bringing positive feelings in Jungkook about him... Jins beautiful face, his kind and dignified behaviour, his work potential, his talent, his caring nature towards people... everything made Jungkook feel something different about him!

Jin made Jungkook jealous when he talked to others... During the party, Jungkook felt mad and a burning sensation in his guts, looking at other men trying to attract Jin! Yoongi's affectonate looks, Tae's lovey dovey smile got him crazy....earlier also Namjoon's did the same with his lustful nature for Jin.... everything combindly made Jungkook lose mind. That's why he wanted to teach a lesson to Jin not to be nice to other men!

At the same time, Jungkook has no clue as why he should be angry at Jin when he doesn't want him but Jimin! He turned a confused soul and consumed excessive alcohol that day and forced himself on Jin... after these many days of his raping Jin, now Jungkook is more confused whether he wants to get rid of his feelings for Jin or to get rid of Jin!!

But surely now he is repenting for his behaviour with Jin... Somewhere deep in his heart, he wants to make it up to Jin!

Can he?? Is it a real feeling of him?? Let's see...