heinous...

TG of Rape..

Someone threw a mug of  cold water on Jin's face!!!  He got severely flinched and opened his eyes and trembled  like a panic attack has occured to him!

The water drops were dripping from the edges of of his pretty hair and are blocking his view from looking at the person who threw water on his face and laughing cruelly!

The person is the same one who shot Hobi sometime ago, right in front of his eyes! ... Now he triggered the gun to Joy!

"Nooo...."

Jin screamed loudly...

Then he realised that he woke up from an unknown and unwanted deep slumber now! In the waking state he felt a severe throbbing on his head as if somebody hit him hard! he touched back of his head and winced in pain and slowly got up from the position of lying down.. with a huge struggle, he sat and looked around to see where he is!

The darkness didn't allow him  to see anything around, so he had to rub both eyes... Slowly Jin realised that some one really poured water on his face to wake him from deep unconscious state! His clothes and body are wet!

He is in a car that is moving!! He recalled all the incidennts happened sometime ago and realised that he is being taken to somewhere else by that Maniac named Namjoon!!

"Hobi..." He sobbed remembering Hobi's collapse when he was shot by Namjoon...he didn't know how much time he cried but suddenly realising something, he felt chills in his spine! He looked on his right side and saw Namjoon sitting there! He was staring at him with the same old cruel and lustful eyes!!

"You..you.....!!" Jin muttered in fear moving back towards the window, and making distance between him and the other....The other laughed loudly witnessing Jin's fear...

"Why are you so terrified Jin? Didn't you recognise me properly? I am your 'good old friend' Namjoon! Escaped from Jail of Seoul, just to see you!! Why are you shy? come close to me... Now I am your man Jin!"

he pressed on the words best friend and man, and tried to hold Jin's wrist...Jin wiggled Namjoon's hand quickly in disgustion and moved more to the other side of the window...

"Shut up you rouge....Don't touch me..." He screamed, trembling much more.....

Now Namjoon's stare showing much more  lust and some unknown heinous expression! It was like his prey cannot escape from him anymore!

Jin gulped in fear...his eyes couldn't hide his agitating state of mind....

"Please leave me alone Namjoon... I will forget everything you did to me and my husband... I will forget what you did to my parents and my brother... please leave me... Let me go..." He begged and pleaded.... this time Namjoon laughed much more louder and moved closer to Jin....

"Why are you fearing so much Jin? I don't intend to harm you... because, you are my first Love! stop fearing and come closer... Anyway, remember... You are just mine from now!...you shouldn't beg me for petty things like the lives of your family members except for things when you are under me..." He traced Jin's jaw line with his point finger while pressing his lush lower lip with his thumb... he sounded soft but disgusted Jin tk the core.....Jin looked at him in more fear since Namjoon was trying to come more and more closer to him!

Jin moved towards the opposite side of the car to keep the distance between them  and said in tears...

"Namjoon.... I know that you are  jealous of Jungkook...  indeed, you are jealous of your own brother Jimin too!! I know that you hate both of them since you feel that one of them has stolen your company's reputation,  and the other your father's attention from you and your mother!!