real culprit...

Hello sweetlings... I am sorry for the delay in posting this chapter...I was really occupied with so much of work...But anyway promise you not to delay this much next time...

Please enjoy reading...
******

Jimin's pov

"How could he do this?" Jungkook is in rage. His nostrils are flickering with fury.....

"Why didn't you ever tell me everything  Jimin?" His voice is full of agony and guilt too!! I bit my lip in hesitation and said,

"How can I tell you when many lives can fall in danger at the revealing of this matter, Jungkook?" Saying that, I couldn't control my emotions... I teared up and got into his embrace!  for the first time, instead of  sexual thoughts, I felt safety in his hold!! He showed no sign of physical desire except the sympathy and realisation of many things that I revealed to him now!! Indeed, I never dared to tell him any of those facts all these days, because of the fear that was provided to me like a gift by Namjoon, my dearest half brother!!

"How dare he to do all these things to all of us?" Jungkook voice is filled with pain after knowing the truth from me ....He just returned from the 'home' today!

********
TG: mention of rape
Authors POV

Jungkook is still unable to process the truth that the organiser of the 'Home' Senjun is none other than the mother of Jimin! He recalled the entire thing that was told to him by Senjun...

At her very young age, the Senior Kim ( father of Namjoon)  got fascinated by her beauty! He kidnapped her and raped her!! He did so just because Senjun refused to marry a married man like him!  She lost all her respect which she carried for Mr.Kim as her father's employer! Her pleads and cries to spare her from raping, just went in vain! He didn't leave her  till he got what he wanted from her!..  Not just once but for multiple times he literally predated her body and broke her soul!!

The pain and humiliation was totally unbearable for senjun! she lost her interest to live but fortunately something stopped her from the suicidal thoughts!!
Somehow she managed to escape from Kim's capture and came back to her parents!  Nevertheless, she had to come to the remote village of Busan along with her parents, to save her life from Kim...  She had to run away not only to escape from the vicious Kim but also his life threatening wife too!

Meanwhile, as a result of the rape, she conceived and gave birth to Jimin! She knew that the baby is innocent and nowhere responsible for her misery... that's why, she never blamed or hated the child for what she had to face in her life!! But the child gave her the hope.. he became the ray to live her life again normally! He ignited the motherhood in her fully, that she wanted to be a mother to all those kids who were considered as burden to the society and called as orphans!! So, she opened the orphanage within the little money she has, and continued to be at the service of the needy along with her parents and son!

Eventually, Mr.kim changed! He realised his guilt and tried to find the whereabouts of Senjun to apologize her and take her with him, incase of her  accepting his apology and agreement to join his family... but he failed to figure her traces...and was not sure to get her back... He kept repenting his  acts all his life since then but it was of no use!

When Jimin turned 17 year old, one day he went and met Mr.Kim to get some funds for their orphanage, not knowing the truth that he is his father!! Senjun has no idea of Jimin's thought to meet mr.kim! When Jimin gave the details and showed the pictures of the orphanage kids, the surroundings and the organiser, Mr.kim got Senjun's whereabouts and realized that Jimin is his own son!!

Immediately he embraced jimin and cried like a child!! He told him the truth... And went immediately to Senjun's place along with him to hold her feet to get her apology! He wanted desperately to bring both the mother and son to his mansion!!

But it didn't happen!! She never sympathised Mr.Kim although he cried like a child and repented his mistakes.... She never let him enter the home, in his multiple visits to Home!! Mr.Kim pleaded, begged and offered huge sums of money for orphanage but she never accepted any of them! Each time he visited her,  she felt the sting of a the pain she had to go through in her entire life because of his vicious nature!! 

After his pleading and begging so much, for so many days, she finally agreed and allowed him to take Jimin to his mansion for a few days... It was granted by her on many conditions to Mr.kim! She agreed because,  after all, Kim is the father of Jimin and Jimin might have a thought and feel to spend some time with his father Which he may not reveal to her under any circumstances!

As she accepted to send him, Jimin came to Seoul along with his father and learned about his half brother!!

*******

"Although Namjoon showed lot of love and affection to me initially,  Soon I realized that he never felt in his heart that I am his sibling! When I was craving for my father's and  sibling's love, he has decided to use me in return for what I looked for from him!! He wanted me to lure people with my beauty and get his things done!" Jimin smiled sadly and continued,

"Initially I was a bait that he mercilessly threw to Mr. Min! I had to be a lover to Yoongi without my intension...

All my protests to such henious acts just earned me and my mom life threats but nothing else!! Eventually I shut my mouth and started puppeting to his demands!! I couldn't even reveal these things to my mother since I don't want her to be in fear for my life!!
I couldn't stop crying any more...

I sobbed and Jungkook patted my back without leaving me from his hug....
He too has tears in his eyes!! I can see how much he changed! He became a real empathetic human being, from the old adamant and insolent Jungkook!Jungkook's expressions are the evidences that he is able to express and sympathize the other's pain too!! I know that this will happen if he visits Home!!  I know about my mothers capabilities to change him into this sort of a positive personality! That's why I sent him there.... but didn't think that my mother would reveal the truth to Jungkook!!!

"He has his eye on Jin... " I said ripping my self from Jungkook's embrace... He should immediately know what Namjoon is doing with his husband these days!!

"I know..." Jungkook answers thoughtfully....

"No Jungkook...  you don't know things completely...." My anxiety made him frown...

******