chim chim(fluff)

Warning: A little amount of fluff..

Yejin was surprised ...she thought that Now she can reveal all those secrets of Jungkook to Jin that she knows.. it is jin who is asking her.. now there is no trouble in Sharing them with him she thought...
"Sure Jin...what do you want to know?"

"How long have you been working here?"

" It's been 5 years.."

" That's nice to know... Can you help me to learn about jungkook's likes and dislikes related to food? I want to learn the recipes and cook for him.. and also I want to know about his favourite style of clothing and other tastes..."
"That's all?" She wondered..
"Yeah .. what else? That's all.." he frowned and smiled again..

Yejin couldn't feel anything but sympathy for Jin...she gets it because she understands how desperate Jin is to make a good relationship with Jungkook... She thought that jin would ask her about Jungkook's friends, relationships or any other secrets...but Jin is so innocent and pure that he only looks at those things which may help him to create a better relationship with his husband!
"Sure Jin... I am always here to tell you whatever I know about master Jungkook.."she smiled at jin...

"Is that it you want to know about him?" She insisted...
Jin bit his bottom lip and hesitated whether to ask or no about the person 'chim' that Jungkook always talks to over the phone calls... Before the words leave his tongue, he withdrew the idea of asking her...he doesn't want to break his own heart more by learning those secrets of his husband...

"Nothing else Yejin... I will ask you when I need to learn more.. " He said sadly and left the garden...
Yejin gasped loudly and shook her head looking at him from behind...

*********

"Will you leave me now?" His voice was raspy...
" Why do you think so chim? Why would I leave you"... He removed and prevented jimin from tracing his jaw line...

"You seem to like your husband so much now... So I feel it " he sounded sulky...

"You know what chim? I didn't spare a glance or a word to him.. I didn't even lay my finger on him during our first night... What makes you think that I like him so much? Don't you hold trust in me?" He eyes show that he is hurt by Jimin's words ..

"I trust you honey... But I don't trust that gold digger husband of yours .." he pressed Jungkook's chest...

" Chim... will you stop bringing Jin's topic between us? I don't like to discuss anything about him right now"

"Sure... I won't... But today your behaviour is different Kookie! You are not paying attention to me.. and seem to have steeped deep into thoughts.. that makes me assume things..what is it you are thinking so deeply about?" He caressed Jungkook's hair .. Jungkook rolled his eyes...
"Don't I have other things to think about?" He questioned in annoyance.

"Are you angry with me? Am I troubling you?" Jimin left the bed and stood suddenly feeling hurt by Jungkook's angry tone ... Jungkook pulled Jimin back on to the bed and took him in his arms and brushed his hair tenderly...
"No my love... I am not angry with you..
I am just worried...I am worried that I had to marry in a wrong Time with a wrong person... I don't know how to create a situation that can make me come out of this marriage sooner...I have to learn about Jin's weaknesses and strengths to work on the contract terms and get rid of him ..In order to do that, I have to sometimes be close to him, manipulate him to trust me and probably need to have sex with him too!"

Jimin's eyes showed that he is hurt by what jungkook said...
"Do you mean that you have to become a real husband to him?" His jealousy was evident in his eyes.. Jungkook couldn't resist himself from laughing at jimin.. he looked cute in that state to him....
" Look... how jealous you are..". he squishes Jimin's cheeks smilingly...