Can you forgive me?

Jin's POV

"Jin..." I failed to control my trembling irrespective of trying hard.... I shivered immediately after listening to that voice... He is right behind me in the bedroom... I am so terrified now.. I don't think I can take any more pain from this person mentally or physically...

"Jin... Please turn to me...look at me... please talk to me once..." His voice is soft and probably shivering too!!

Am I dreaming?? Is it really Jungkook or someone else? He is talking to me softly!! He also sounds apologetic and remorseful!!
Why such sudden tenderness? Why is he spilling all these feelings suddenly?!! Even if if is true to two hundred percent, how can I dare to believe this man who is so ruthless to me in his thoughts and behaviour for all these days?!

I don't want to turn to him....I don't want to talk to him..in fact, I don't want him near me anymore... I don't believe him at all... Indeed, I just want to run away from there...but to my own wonder, I didn't move an inch!! I don't know what glue stick me to the floor but I haven't moved!!
He is so near to me now that his warm breath is fanning my nape... It didn't comfort me but gave me chills and creeps...

Authors pov

"Jin... My love.. I know... I hurt you so much...I am guilty Jin... My heart aches for everything I did to you...can you forgive me?" Jungkook held Jin's shoulders softly and turned him to his side...Jin lift his eyes and looked into Jungkook's eyes...they are not just filled with tears but with a lot of hatred for Jungkook..it is eating up Jungkook by drenching him into more and more gloom and guilt...he knows . What he did with Jin was cruel all this time... He is repenting...he is guilty and ready to admit his sins in front of Jin... But he knows it's not easy to earn Jin's forgiveness...still he knows that he has to plead and beg for it now...so he didn't stop talking since he so much to say...

" Jin, my love! I never tried to understand your love and affection for me and my father! Within the few days of our married life, and the little time we spent together, my wickedness never allowed me to learn anything about you.. I never knew how wonderful you are as as a husband, as a son-in-law or as a person..."

Jin is now staring at Jungkook with awe!! He felt like crying when he heard everything soft from Jungkook... His pains arose instead of getting suppressed with the apologies of Jungkook.. mentally taken wounds started paining Jin making him hardly be able to hold his tears back... He knows that crying will make him lose himself and appear like a weak person for the opposite one...

However, he has no clue as what changed Jungkook so much and what gave him the amount of understanding about him to Jungkook that he claims now!! Jin kept his silence...his tears are welling up but he doesn't want to lose...

"I swear, I am able to understand you well now...I wonder how magnificent you are! I am admitting shamelessly Jin, I need you... I want you... Can't live without you ... I was so blind that having a lovely person like you in my life, who cares me, loves me so much is so fortunate!! But now I realized it ...
I want you to forgive me and accept me into your life Jin... Can you forgive this brat?" He suddenly squatted in front of Jin and lifted his head up and looked into his eyes with so much of hope....

*********

I don't know how to react to Jungkook now! He is begging and pleading me to forgive him.. but can I ever? and how can I? He humiliated me, he abused me, he insulted me in every possible, he slapped me that night... Kicked me... He called me names... He hated me... Belittled as many times as possible way with in the very limited time we stayed together! He openly said that he would prefer being with his boyfriend instead of me, and neglected me completely!
Really I don't know what got such miraculous change in him!! This is all suspecious to me and making me more cynical towards him!

"J... Jungkook... Please get up..." I stammered a bit but asked him to get up from the squatting position... I felt really awkward to see him at my feet begging for my pardon!!

He got up and looked into my eyes.. his eyes are pouring love for me and hope for my forgiveness!!

Can I forget everything and forgive him?? Even after knowing that he didn't go to attend any course but to spend his time with Jimin canceling our honeymoon?! How can I believe this liar?!

***********