Sejun -2

'Sejun hyung!" Jin lost his speech after that...his heartbeat raised like a bullet train. Jin touched Sejun's chest in two three places just to confirm if he is really seeing him or no!

Sejun sadly smiled at his younger brother and embraced him in tears! That's it! Jin went into his brothers hug quickly! The tears rolled down. all his wounds in his heart started paining again and brought many many negetive emotions! Sudden sobs stuck his throat!! After a few minutes being in the same condition, jin lifted his head fro. The hug of Senjun and looked at him in more tears...

Sejun's face is already drenched in tears... Jin cupped his face with both hands and cried again.

"Hyung! You- you are out of Coma!! I couldn't even dream that I will be able to talk to you again like this! Are youbreal?!" Jin asked in a wondering look... Sejun nodded in tearful eyes and happy smile as if he is there... Jin suddenly lost his smile recalling about his parents...

" Hyung...do you know? Eomma, appa are no more with us!! They died in the accident!! They left us....You too went into coma in that accident!! I ..I was all alone.. I had no one to speak.. I had no one to share anything!! May be..I...almost became an orphan!!" His mourning condition doesn't let him speak one more word!!

Sejun tears rolled, looking his little brother, especially in that condition! His heart ached !!he took jin back into a hug and patted his back consolefully! He caressed jins hair reminding jin their mother! Sejun whispered in Jins ears..

" I am sorry Jinnie! I am sorry for everything you had to see!! How I wish I was there to protect you in all those sad moments of your life?! I am sorry my little one..." Those consoling words from his sibling made Jin mourn more!! He again tried to speak....

"H-Hyung! I..I missed you so much... I miss mom and dad...I don't know how am I living without you three!! m-may be I became a stone without any emotions!!" Jin weeps loudly placing his head on his brother's chest!! Sejun made his embrace tight on Jin and tried to give him a sort of comfort...

"Jinnie! I am here for you now... Trust me everything will be fine... Don't cry..." He wiped Jin's tears...

Suddenly Jin looked around suspiciously and asked him.

"How did you know that I am here?! Did anyone come along with you."

Sejun shook his head and smiled...I saw you in Seoul th other day when you were buying books! I followed you alone and found your whereabouts... But don't worry... Jungkook doesn't know that you are here... I won't be disclosing it to him too.."

*****

Jin never could expect to see his sibling in his life again! he saw Sejun last time, right before Jin's being kidnapped by Namjoon in Japan!!

On that day, he tries to call the doctor since Sejun showed some moment in his hand, as if he was to come out of coma!! But jin didn't know what happened later to sejun since he was abducted!!

After being rescued by Jungkook from namjoon abduction, Jin came into his senses only after 10 days!!

It took most 3 months of time for Jin to recover from the mental and physical disturbance he had seen! But as soon as he was normal, he went to the hospital and begged the doctors to send Sejun home, so that he can take care of him from home itself! Doctors denied his request, as Sejun was in the need of medical observation! therefore, Jungkook and Jin kept taking care of Sejun by keeping him in one of the biggest hospitals in Seoul!

After Jin left the house two years ago, his heart craved to see Sejun who he assumed to be in the hospital in the comatic stage! After all, Sejun is the only person on the earth who is his own blood!!

But Jin didn't want to give an opportunity to Jungkook to trace him out since the hospital has CCTVs everywhere!! So Jin suppressed his urge to see Sejun! However, Jin knows that Mr.Jeon will take care of Sejun without fail...

After such long time, now Jin is able to see his brother in this remote village!!

**********

That evening, Jin prepared gimgimbap which is the favourite dish of his brother!! He made brothers other favourite dishes too!! While eating supper he asked how and when Sejun came out of coma...sejun explained..

I came out of coma right after you left the house!! Since Jungkook was not in a position to come and take me home, they informed Dr.Taehyung who was signed as my second Guardian!!" Jin got surprised with his words ..

"Wait.. what do you mean by Jungkook was not in a position? What happened to him?!" Jin frowned...his heart started racing faster again..

"Jin... After you left him... Jungkook list his mental balance! He became almost insane!" Jin Smirked at his brother's words as if he doesn't believe them.

"Hyung... If it was someone else to say these words, I would immediately ask them to stop speaking nonsense..."

"Jinnie...." Sejun looked at him in helplessnes...

"No... No hyung... please don't ever talk to me about Jungkook.. I am not capable to process anything about him.. he has no place In. My heart, not he has place in the conversation I do with anyone..." Jin blurted out!!

"Ok Jinnie.. I will not talk about him.. anyway, can I stay with you for a few days here? Do you have any problem?" Sejun asked him carefully... Jin beamed...

"Sure Hyung..but..." He went into silence... Sejun understood what he was trying to say...

"Jinnie... If you are only comfortable, I will be with you... Anyway, I will be going in the morning tomorrow... I would get my clothes and laptop etc.... Now I am working as a digital marketing head and business consultant in Mins corporation! I would apply for leave for a week and come and stay here in case you have no trouble..." Jin smiled and looked into sejun's eyes..

"I am happy for you hyung and I always want you to be with me... But I don't want Jungkook to trace me out following you... Hope you understand...." Sejun nodded sadly and caressed jins hair lovingly..

"I promise you that I wouldn't reveal your whereabouts to anyone especially to Jungkook jin...It's only in my heart...by the way, I am not staying in Jeon's mansion..I am living in my own apartment in Seoul.. so don't worry about anything..." Sejun revealed his things.

" Fine then..." Jin hugged his hyung affectionately in a smile and started having his supper...

******

Sejun reached Jeon's mansion the next day evening!! jungkook was waiting for him desperately...Mr.Jeon, Tae, Jimin Hobi, Yoongi... Everyone were almost in the same kind of situation!! They were all eager to know something from Sejun!!

Jungkook held Sejun's both hands and asked looking behind and both sides of Sejun and asked desperately with tearful eyes...

"Sejun H-Hyung!! Where is Jin? How is he! Didn't you persuade him to come home?! Did he agree to come with you or no???huh?! Where is he??!!! You promised me to convince him and bring home from that village know??? Tell me Hyung...."

******