the child is his!!

It's been a week... Jin hasn't spoken to Jungkook, nor he is neglecting his husband's needs! He is taking good care of all three including Jungkook from time to time!

But doesn't spare a look or a word towards Jungkook! This makes JK feel the real torture! He tried to talk to Jin.. but a deep silence and a stare or glare is coming as an answer! 

Jungkook knows that It was his mistake that kept him in regret for years together!!

He doesn't know how to reveal it and make it upto Jin! He questions himself all the rime whether he can he ever reveal the truth to jin that joy is the son of his and Lisa!!!

*****

Before he and lisa got acquaintance with each other as business partners, Jungkook and lisa had spent one night together in a party in an extremely wasted condition!! It was right before his marriage with Jin!!

In a drunk state, when the woman became extremely slutty and provocative, he had enjoyed having sex with her!!

Of course, Later he felt guilty that he has done wrong to Jimin, as jimin was his little boyfriend then, but he felt relieved from it when Jimin forgave him as jimin knows the  lady very slutty and provocative and deliberately does things to men in parties to ruin them and blackmail them, especially when they are in a drunk state....

That was a mere one night stand! And that caused Lisa become pregnant too!! She didn't realise her pregnancy until she was 5 months pregnant!! It was impossible for her to get the child aborted! So she conceived and gave birth to baby, which was not known by Jungkook!

Unfortunately Lisa never wanted that baby because of her ambitious mind!!

She planned to get rid of the baby just to hold the state of an unstained spinster!! She gave money to a person and made him join the child in any random orphanage which she doesn't have to know about!!

That person joined the child in the orphanage of Senjun, who is the mother jimin!

**"""

After Jin lost his child and was extremely depressed with his life, Taeyung suggested him to adopt a child which will be the cure of his depression!

Tae talked to Jimin and his mother and got jin adopt an year and half  old child from his mother's orphanage!!he is Joy!!!the son of Jungkook and Lisa!!
The world is very small!!

****

Lisa met him after jin left him! She tries to lure Jungkook!! When he clearly said, he is not interested, she got infuriated!! She blackmailed him about the child!! Indeed, it was her who didn't want the child due to her own ill ambitions, which made her forget her motherhood!!but she wanted to use the baby to get what she wants from Jungkook!!

Jungkook understood her wicked thoughts!!he didn't want to give her a chance! So he didn't either accept her not allowed her into his life... He argued that she must have gotten conceived by anyone else other than him, since she is habituated to these one night stands very much...he finally asked her to bring the child for a DNA test...

On the other hand, Lisa has no clue as where  the child is! She regretted for sending the child away in a hurry!  She felt that if the child was with her she can play the game more efficiently to get Jungkook and his assets!! To her fate, the person who joined the child in the orphanage, was dead in a road accident!!

Moreover, she was not sure whether the child is of Jungkook or someone else!! Therefore, she chose not to drag the matter much! In stead, she proposed the business partnership with Jungkook, so that she wouldn't drag him into to the business of her child's parentage...

Jungkook initially got surprised for her quick agreement!! She is ready to forget about his involvement in sex with her which might have caused her pregnancy! Lisa is ok to not to dig into the matter just in return to his acceptance of a business partnership with her!! He thought she is not a good mother!!

So he did a good amount research about the child!! He fortunately got links which took him to Senjun's home again!!! He saw the child... A pretty child with blue eyes just lije Lisa and bunny teeth just like him!!!

When he managed to get the DNA results too of the child, with the permission of Senjun, it astounded him to the core!! The child is his!!!

*****

Guys sorry for a short chapter... I dont want to get into the details scene by scene.. don't want to increase Lisa's charecter too...but yes there is a reason that I had to bring her character into the story.. you will come to know it...

may be another 4 or 5 episodes to complete the novel.. hope I am not troubling you with twists...
love you all...