Cruel-2(m)

Warning of Rape and angst...

Jungkook didn't bother Jin being suddenly a nonchalant entity! He couldn't even recognise that Jin went unconscious in pain!! he is an embodiment of a monster now. Alcohol can do anything humans! He is still a bit wobbling since the effect of alcohol is on his mind and body which is refusing to get away from him...

" You whore... You smile at Yoongi and Taehyung like a slut in front of me Bitch?!! Why don't you smile for me like that now?" He tapped hard both Jin's cheeks...
"Namjoon said that you are no virgin... That means, he is your lover too! right?! You show fake hatred to him in front of me... But I am sure.. you must have slept with him too... Didn't you? If not, why he is so crazy about you?" He spat...

"How many times you slept with all of them, Slut? you know what?? you deserve a punishment for all the sins you committed so far....you deserve a strong punishment for making me feel bad and small in front of your bastards... you deserve a punishment, because you married to a rich person like me and ruined my life... You deserve a punishment to dream a life of being a Jeon....So take it now. do you want to see how big my dick is?? It's huge!! Now you have to take it is inside you bitch.. so take it..."

He parted Jin's legs roughly adjusting himself in middle.... there is no sign of response from Jin anyway..... Now Jungkook touches Jin's pink hole.... He felt urge of fucking Jin all over again.. he could not wait anymore to insert his member and feel the warmth of Jin...
Jin whimpered in his unconscious state too when Jungkook inserted his three fingers at a time into him...

"Wow! slut! You are really tight.. but don't tell me you are a virgin.. huh!!". He breathed heavily and pushed his length inside Jin mercilessly without even adjusting himself properly!!

A spine chilling scream came out of Jin's mouth in pain... He came into consciousness forcefully, and tried to process in his mind as what has just caused him the pain!! He felt literally a burning char coal kind of thing at his ass while taking a succession of waves of similar life sucking pain!

The pain is like a sharp incision as if a knife is cutting the edge of his hole!! It's so painful that it started burning his bottom!! He realised that all this pain is given given by Jungkook inserting his hard member into him!!

Jungkook ignored the painful screams of Jin in his alcoholic condition, chasing his orgasm while thrusting him hard not minding him bleeding! He forgot that he is a human being at that moment.. it's not just alcohol but his own mind that is in the state of sadism and in the prey of thirst for dominance over Jin!! Most of the rapes happen because of these two reasons.. lust is just a secondary reason for such monstrous minds!! Jungkook didn't give a damn to the thought of giving pleasure to Jin, while pushing him into a hell hole! Jin fell unconscious being a mess of pain and severe bleeding at his bottom now to which Jungkook was oblivious!!

For one last time Jin tried hard to push Jungkook, but he is exhausted in pain that, no strength left in him for the attempt!

" Aghhhhh.... Jimin..." Jungkook groaned loudly in pleasure while coming inside Jin, not remembering that he didn't use safety measure or not remembering it is not Jimin he is fucking right now!!

The torture continued for two or three more times, untill Jungkook fell on the bed fully exhausted, while Jin became totally numb to the pain he was taking and not realising the wetness under him is due to the heavy bleeding.. he soon fell unconscious again....

******************
"Have you lost your mind Jungkook? How can you do this to him??"
Namjoon yelled not holding his anger anymore...

"I ... I was drunk Namjoon..."

"That doesn't justify your heinous act..." Namjoon spat... Jungkook quickly lifted his head and looked at Namjoon...

"I agree with what you said... But I don't expect YOU to preach me on this matter joonie.. you are worst than me  when it comes to predating people in sex.." he retorted...

"Shut up... I did use people for my sexual urges undoubtedly but never raped anyone Jungkook..." Namjoon got infuriated....he wants to slap Jungkook right now...he couldn't imagine the condition of Jin at this moment after Jungkook explained what happened between them...

"I swear I didn't know what I was doing at that time, damnit!! I was under the affect of alcohol Namjoon..." Jungkook blurted out as if he is an innocent...he face palmed with engulfing guiltiness, which he doesn't want to feel now!

After he woke up, Jungkook remembered everything he has done to his husband last night...he tried to ignore the sin he has committed but when he saw Jin lying on the bed like corpse barely breathing, Jungkook realised as someone went terribly wrong.. he saw Jin's blood stuck all over his thighs and on bed, and that sight horrified him.... he was terrified after witnessing the pitiful condition of jin....he slapped himself for what he has done to jin and immediately called Namjoon over his number and explained everything.... Namjoon was terrified too.. but he instructed Jungkook to clean everything first and then wake up Jin...

Jungkook cleaned Jin first and then the bed.. he tried to wake up jin and realized that Jin has not only full of painful hickeys all over his body but high temparature too! He explained the same to Namjoon over the call... Namjoon told him to call the doctor immediately without a delay ... Jungkook bit his lip for a second and instructed Yejin in the intercom to call a doctor immediately, informing her about Jin's high temperature, while hiding the rest of the atrocity he had done to Jin...

He immediately showered to feel clean.and moved out, asking Yejin to take care of Jin!! He drove to Namjoon anticipating a good advice to get rid of his guilt!!