confronted the truth and Confused in jealousy!!

The university cafeteria is crowded.. Jin pressed his forehead with the hot coffee cup!! Headache has become a part of his daily life these days! Especially when he sees his unwanted student Jungkook in his class or listens to people talking about him!

A nerve on his right temple became evident when he suddenly heard the words from others about Jungkook again!!

"I wonder why he choose such basic course, when he is already the CEO of such big South Korean firm 'Jeon corporation'..." It was Moonbyul's voice! She is the one and only rivalry co+ faculty of Jin in the college, who envies him for his looks, capabilities, talents especially for the amount of attention he gets from everyone including colleagues and students!! She acted as if she saw Jin just then and went and sat next to him at his table!!

"Hello Dr.Jin! I heard that the newly joined student of your business management course is the CEO of Jeon's corporation?!" She showed the audacity to interrogate him!!

Hiding his nervousness, Jin shook his head to Moonbyul in a boring expression and sipped his coffee...he hoped her to get away from there as early as possible.. but she seemed to have no such idea!!

" You know what Dr.Jin? Jeon corporation is the biggest food chain supply company in South Korea!... people say that Mr.Jeon, I mean, your student had worked hard to bring the company to this position, once he got it into his hands from his father... anyway, I guess that you are lucky to have such student!!

I wonder what made the CEO of Jeon's corporation to opt for such basic level business management course of yours, while he himself is capable to make all your students experts with his real-time knowledge and experience!! " Moonbyul spat in utter surprise and jealousy... She didn't stop there..

"Ken, you know what?! More than anything, Mr.Jeon is handsome...indeed he is hot!! I wish he had chosen one of my courses!!" She loudly whispered in the Ken's ears, who now joined them at the same table!

Ken looked at her in horror and tried to calm her down with his gestures by not giving a smile to what she said!..he wants her not to be so loud with such words which may hurt Jin!

Ken basically admires and cherishes Jin's presence since the time Jin joined the university!! He fell for Jin at the first glance itself!! The dignified behaviour of Jin always makes ken worship him!! Indeed, he wanted to propose to Jin, but he is scared of Jin's rejection due to Jin's serious expressions and cold behavior, which never let Ken dare to express his feelings for him.. at the same time, ken is afraid that any other colleague may first propose Jin, and Jin may also accept that!!

However, Jin did hear Moonbyul's mean words!! He is trying to cover his nervousness since the time he saw Jungkook joined his class.. now this kind if whining of her is adding to his trouble!!

Before he retorted her, Moonbyul pulled Ken and left the table, feeling happy for being able to belittle jin!! Jin sipped the left over coffee in irritation... He wants to get rid of jungkook's thoughts first but it looks like not possible!!

What surprises Jin the most is that Jungkook is completely ignoring him!!he doesn't even try to approach Jin, unless he has doubts in the class!

"He is Jungkook right?! Who is the guy next to him? they both do not seem to be just friends!! I envy that other guy.. he is so lucky to have such a charming and rich CEO in his pockets!! " Jin heard one of the students' comments!! His heart is now throbbing!! Some kind of fire rose in Jin's heart now! Jin's inner logic spoke to him...

"Jin! don't get effected...Let him get anyone into his life... let him ignore you to the core .. What have you to do with it? Why should you feel sad for that? Jungkook is nothing to you...." An unknown anger and rage intensified in Jin's heart... He shook his head and again told to himself..