I beg you son...

"JK..." Mr.Jeons furious voice echoed in the room...he is trembling with anger...

A few minutes before he entered Jin's room, with a broad smile to inspect if Jin dressed up and readied for wedding ceremony...
Looking at the siblings and their sad faces, he realised something is wrong...

Jin bit his bottom lip which was quivering at the site of his future father in law... He could not say anything in pain so kept tearing, looking at his own feet ..

Mr.Jeon looked at Sejun in a confused state and question mark look...
Sejun feeling betrayed by Mr. Jeon too, explained everything to him...

At first Jeon couldn't believe in what he heard... he couldn't see the face of either Jin or Sejun for what his son has done .. soon his anger raised to peaks on Jungkook...

"Jk..." He screamed and rushed out to see his son and drag him to the place of Jin...

*******************

"Mom..dad... I wish that this wedding gets cancelled... He is not right for Jin..." Sejun's voice sounded agony...

Although initially mr.and Mrs Kim got shocked at the matter of marriage contract, they calmed themselves down and thoughtfully looked at each other...
Mrs. kim spoke first...

" Sejun... Don't decide upon things just because, you have just witnessed some surface realities...we have to understand that Jungkook is a motherless child and his father couldn't take good care of him right from his childhood...Mr.Jeon could not provide adequate understanding to Jungkook about love, life and relationships... That's why his father believes in our Jinnie to bring the same understanding in Jungkook. He holds full faith in the ability of Jin to incorporate all good traits in his son... This contract certainly sounds silly to me and your father...but we have to understand the idea behind it... Jungkook believes that there is no permanency in relationships... But I am certain that our Jin will prove him wrong...your father and I have complete faith in Jin that he will be able to teach Jungkook what love and affection is ...of course, we can ask Jungkook to remove the idea of marriage contract so that we can proceed with wedding." Mrs.Kim spoke her mind... caressing Jin's hair who sat next to her...her eyes held full of confidence and love for her younger son... Jin has always been brilliant in anything and everything..he never let down their confidence in any matter till date...Sejun is indifferet too... But he is emotional and agitated at times but Jin has always been calm, composed and thoughtful...

"Mom! It's not about contract but life of our Jinnie.. okay, even if he doesn't sign the contract, what's the assurance that Jk will behave? What's the guarantee that he wouldn't make Jin's life less than hell because he didn't want this marriage?" Sejun's spoke in worry...

"Sejun, It is the decision of Jin... I believe that we should let Jin decide what he wants to do...I am in a belief that he can take a wise decision..." Mr.Kim sighed and said in determination...they all looked at Jin...

**********************

Jin and Jungkook are facing each other in a distance of three feet, while Mr.Jeon and the family members have been seated both sides of them in Jin's dressing room..
"Jinnie! My son!! I know Jungkook is a brat that's why came up with such a silly idea... I beg you and your family to forgive him and me for bringing you to this kind of painful state, that you had to stand in a dilemma whether to proceed with marriage or no.. please don't feel that I betrayed you.. I don't have any idea about this contract.. I admit that it is completely my fault that I couldn't teach my son adequate manners ... but I know that he has no idea what he is asking or doing..."
"Dad...." Jungkook fumed and snapped his father's words ..
"Don't keep judging my character in front of anyone... I have manners and I know what I am doing...okay?" He yelled...

"Shut the fuck up Jungkook and tear the contract right no... Jin will not sign any stupid marriage contract" Mr.Jeon became loud in his voice and didn't hide his annoyance...

"I am sorry dad .. I am very much ready to marry Jin.. but I need him to sign the contract .. I can't tear it like how you or them want me to do... What if I don't want to continue in this relationship with him after one year? I will have an opportunity to defend myself from being forced to be in this marriage...I am firm in my decision dad...stop denying this idea of mine... And I don't see why you people take it so serious!! Look at the points in it. Indeed, they benefit both of us..." he started explaining the ideas that he was brain washed with, by Namjoon earlier..

"He shouldn't conceive for one year.. so that we can enjoy the entire year with no sort of responsibilities, unless he conceives, there is no question of abortion . So he can take care of this part at least... When there is a proper care taken, even if we have to get separated after one year, he will not have any burden of our children! Coming to other points, taking care of his husband and attending to his needs should be Jin's utmost important thing as the husband of mine.. isn't it?.. so what's the problem with that point?" Jungkook clicked his tongue as if none of the points were to take seriously...

"If they are that simple, then why don't you cancel the contract itself? Jin can do all these things without contract too" Sejun said angrily... "What if you want to divorce him when he had probably conceive with or without willing and has a child? You do not want the child to be named after your family anyway?!... isn't it unjustful on your part? What if you leave Jin with no sort of assets that he becomes helpless and burdened?"

"Oh common Sejun...why do you think negetively? Don't you believe that Jin is capable of driving our married life happily and can make me feel to retain our relationship? Is he that weak? If so, I don't understand why my father wants Jin to marry me" Jungkook challenged looking at Jin...

Jin raised his head gave Jungkook a look of astonishment...now he is unable to decide as how to think about Jungkook.. Jungkook is confusing him a lot now..

I haven't asked my father for anything till date... I am ready to marry Jin just because my father chose him for me and definitely assume he is a nice person although I feel that he is not a right match to my mind set ... Still I believe that Jin can turn me to his side eventually... Can't I hold this much of privilege to ask Jin to sign a contract in return to my belief?" Jungkook patted himself for his acting level.. he felt that Namjoon trained him well to speak these words with confidence!

"May be you are doing a favour to your father by accepting to this marriage Jungkook but not to our Jin..." Sejun fisted again... Jungkook looked at him.. feeling irritated turned to his father...

"Dad. This is my final decision .. I will marry Jin once he signs the contract... Or else, please decide what to do..I am going to wait in the lobby... Whatever the decision is, please let me know as early as possible..." He broke the pot with these words and left the place...
Mr.Jeon looked at Jin with helplessness..he doesn't want Jin to make a decision not to marry his son.. he loves jin like his own child.. he doesn't want to lose him anymore...so he decided to beg Jin as his final option...

"Jin...I know... It's not an easy decision...but please make the right decision son...I beg you for it because you are my great hope... You are alone capable to bring Jungkook's life into right track...you alone can change his childish and irresponsible nature and mould his personality into a responsible and mature one....I cannot force you to get married to him...but I can only request or beg you as my final option... please make your decision" Mr.Jeon said holding Jin's hands with teary eyes for a moment and left the room...

Jin looked at his family who are also in a dilemma still waiting for Jin's decision..
***********************************""""