epilogue... part-1

Jin didn't expect that thing to happen!!

It happened after he declared Jungkook about his want of freedom!!

Soon he said it, in no time, his lips were captured by Jungkook's! Jin's eyes widened in shock!! He became totally speechless!

Jungkook has always been an expert in kissing!! He could always  make Jin want the other to be all over him just with a sensual kiss he planted on Jins lips!

They both didn't  know how much time they stayed in that position!! Jungkook kept sucking and nibbling Jin's sweet cherry lips while pressing him to his muscle chest with both his hands... he invaded Jin's sweetly tasting mouth with his tongue and started exploring each corner of it!!

Jin initially didn't respond to Jungkook... but as the kiss was extremely powerful to ignite his urges that he suppressed for years together, he couldn't stop himself from kissing Jungkook back!

*********

It's been an year... now Joy is a ten year old boy who loves both his appa and papa equally and is happy to be with them .. but of course in turns!!

Yes...he lives with his both parents, but in turns!!

His appa Jin and grand paa live in an apartment in Seoul!!

currently Jin works as a professor in one of the very renowned universities in Seoul! Joy stays with his appa and grand dad during every first three days of the week and he stays with his dad for the last two days of the week, in the mansion of Jeon's!! 

The boy comes back to his appa again on every weekend, since his father Jungkook also visits and stays at Jin's place on those two days in his appa's apartment!!

This has been the arrangement for the past one year, after  his appa returned from the isolation!! His appa Jin himself chose to have this arrangement, which was accepted by his papa with no other choice!

Although Joy didn't like this arrangement at the beginning, now he is very much comfortable with it!!

Joy understands that his appa doesn't let his dad either stay with them in the apartment permenantly nor he goes to the mansion anytime, although he was begged to visit!

His appa says that he can feel the freedom adequately only in this way!! And he can only be away and  get rid of all the painful memories he has, by not entering that mansion!!

****

"Papa... Ken might come tomorrow and stay with us at night..." Jin threw his bag on the sofa as soon as he came home from his work place and sat next to his brother Sejun while loosing his tie... Sejun lives in a different place, but he visits occasionally Jin to see if he is doing well!!

"Oh.. that's fine jin... I will ask yejin to cook for him too.." jin received his answer from Mr.Jeon who was watering the plants in the balcony...

After Jin announced the news, Sejun who was working on his laptop, suddenly stopped his work and looked at his brother amusingly!!

"Is not Jungkook coming tomorrow here?" He asked..

"Yes.. he is..." Said jin yawning and stretching his body to feel relaxed...he is as beautiful as he was years ago!! His brother felt jins yawn cute but he couldn't supress his urge to clear his doubts with Jin about the previous announcement jin did!!

"Jin!! you ask Ken to come here and stay with you in the night, while your husband is sleeping in the living room?!" Jin calmly looked at his brother...he felt like laughing.. but he didn't do that...

"So what Sejun? Why are you so amused with the arrangement? It is the matter of fact...Ken will come and stay with me...and Jungkook sleeps on the couch.." His frowned smile is showing how much he is playing with his brother using all words that can annoy him!!

Sejun didn't say anything but seemingly he is not finding fun in Jin's words...

Neither Jin lost... His profession taught him how to deal with annoying questions without losing!! He didn't wait for sejun to open his mouth and say anything else ..in a firm tone Jin spoke..

"Sejun!! for your kind information, Jungkook and I are not tied in a marriage bond, since that monster Namjoon made sure to get us divorce in his greed to have me!  I mean, we got our divorce, when I was in Japan with papa and Joy and you in the Coma!!"

Sejun eyes grew bigger!!

"The Second thing... before coming here to Seoul,  I declared it to Jungkook that
I will not stay with him in his mansion, and I may also fall in love with anyone at any point of time! It may happen based on my interest and wish and then I may also wish to marry that person if I want to!!

Jungkook accepted to all my conditions...

So, now, nor he or anyone has a say, if I chose to stay with anyone or marry anyone else other than Jungkook, even in his presence or absence...

Thirdly, Ken is my best friend and my colleague too! I know that he has crush on me... Indeed, I told him to try his luck in making me fall in his love! But he couldn't succeed!!" Jin laughed lightheadeadly for his own words...

But Sejun face is still serious! He couldn't speak anything but listen to his sibling! He is in an astonishment as to when Jin turned out so bold and matured like this!!  He is still in a jaw dropped condition of trying to understand jin!! 

Jin spoke again...

"When Ken comes here and stay with us, he usually stays in Joy's room!!
Since you don't come here often, you don't know our arrangements nor you showed any interest to know about them, although I tried to share those things with you earlier!!

You also need to know that now Ken and Jungkook  are good friends!

And you know what?

After I came to Seoul, Jungkook and I never had sex!!

I know it's hard for both of us especially for him, but he had to resist all his sexual urges for all these days and  he still has to suppress unless I too feel those urges for him! I do feel them for him, but I don't want to make anything easy for him....

I don't care if he choses someone else over me, to enjoy his desires fulfilled!
But as long as I know, he never chose anyone over me for years together, after our marriage once the realisation hit him about me as his ultimate love...."jin shrugged...

"But jin.. he deserves a better life too!! Jungkook is in deep love with you!!
Why do you keep testing him like this? And how many more days?" Sejun sounded agony.....
Jin surprised that it is sejun who is speaking on behalf of Jungkook!

It's the same Sejun, who once swore to kill Jungkook, if he harms his brother jin!!

" Sejun, I can approve his love again, since he realised me not as his property or just a body.... but as a soul...as a self.. as an individual..as an independent person... he knows that I have great ambitions and goals along with so many emotions which he hurt at many phases!

I am sure that he has learned that I am not meant to be looked at, as a person to fulfil his or anyone's needs anymore...

After I came back to Seoul, oneday Jungkook told me that love  is the most beautiful thing that helps one to cherish the happiness of his or her loved ones, even in the need to sacrifice one's own love and life!!

at one point of time, Jungkook asked me if I wanted to marry Ken!! I told him, that I haven't decided anything yet!!
Then, without I said anything or asked anything, he himself suggested me that he would wholeheartedly support me and Ken, if we want to get tied up! 
and I can surely say that he said it  honestly! I mean very very honestly he said it, with a great amount of integrity!! My heart tolde that he spoke his heart...

That's the kind of maturity he could achieve Sejun!! I am happy about it!!

So I am not worried if he is here and I have to sleep with Ken in the bedroom...which of course I won't do....but I am sure that even if do that, he knows me well..."

********