past!!

"Appa.. are we not going to have lunch here?" Joy innocently asked...

As jin stood and lifted Joy in his arms, the kiddo felt surprised for his appa not ordering the food and moving from there.... Jungkook came quickly to jin, and worriedly said..

"Jin... listen up..." Jin gaze was like a firestorm!

"Please go to your office Jungkook.. will talk later..I wi go home and cook something for Joy.. please don't bother about us... " he almost shooted his words into Jungkook's heart and moved from there with his bag in his armpit and child in his arms... Jungkook panicked..

"Jin please stop... Let's talk later.. but let's have our lunch at least..." He plead went in vain! Jin haven't answered anything except moving to the exit door!

" appa... I am hungry.. can't we eat here and go?" Joy said while understanding that his appa is upset for something!!

"No baby... Papa has work in the office...he has to rush.. I will get to nice pizza packed for you on the way... I will also cook something at home for you to eat..."  Joy still looked disappointed..

"I am going to buy you a large ice cream!! Is that fine?" Joy beamed ....

"Ok appa..." He got convinced at the point of his appa buying icecream for him! But Jin was not ready to get convinced at what Jungkook was going to say about Lisa.... Jungkook kept quiet since he understood that Jin is not going to listen him anymore.. at least for now... He decided to follow jin....

They both silently walked to the parking lot and Jungkook got his vehicle out of it and opened the front passenger door for Jin to sit... He looked at Jin whose face looked cold!

Jin thought for a moment whether to sit or no!! He doesn't want to get into the car.. he is feeling like crying now, but he doesn't want to cry too, because he looks weak when he cries! He wants to hold jungkook's collar and ask him to reveal the relationship between him and Lisa... But jin doesn't want to ask too!!

Her seductive behaviour, and jungkook's terrified expressions are telling him that there is something between them!!.. Jin has no clue when when it started and if it is still continuing or if there is anything like that existing between them! He doesn't want to be judgemental too!! However, this sudden encounter with Lisa is burning his heart like Lava!!

"Jin please get into the car... " Jungkook sounded pleading to Jin who stood next to the car biting his lips, contemplating the things !!

Joy started looking at both his parents one by one, by changing his looks from one to another...

Jin didn't want joy to know anything! The kid already had enough of pains before Jungkook took them from Japan to back in Seoul!! No more pain should be given to his sweetheart child.. he gasped and sat in the passenger seat quietly and closed the door

********

Jin made sure to get a pizza packed for the kid along with an ice cream... As soon as they reached the mansion, he picked the bags of food and clothing that he shopped for his child and father in law.. he got Joy in his hands and walked into the house not sparing even a look at Jungkook!

Jin is mad! Yes he mad, making Jungkook worried and sad!!

Jungkook wants to get into past and erase some conditions in the past that compelled him to do something that he hated to do!!
But he knows that he cannot fix anything now...but he doesn't know how much Jin would understand once he reveals the things to him!! What if jin doesn't want him anymore, once jin learns all that?

Wasn't he selfish? Wasn't he foolish to commit those mistakes that can potentially ruin his current heavenly life with Jin??

Jungkook kept staring at jin from behind from the car with teary eyes while feeling extreme amount of agony!!

He silently prayed God not to let him lose Jin  again, once he reveals some unwanted bitter things of his past to him which took place in the absence of jin!! He is not ready to lose jin once again under any circumstances!!
**********

Sorry for a short chapter my loves ❤️.. but hope I made you happy  at least with the double update...there are certain emotional situations to explore further...so please don't be mad at me😘.However, end of the book is closer....

Sorry for to the late updates.
Too much of work.. you know!! But promise you not to disappoint you with such delayed  updates further 💜💜