Ignorance

After Mr.Jeon left, Jungkook kept himself busy in making a servant pack his luggage while talking to his friend 'chim' for a long time over a phone call... He didn't bother to talk to Jin at all.. but Jin wanted to talk to him.. so he tried... But his husband ignored him... in other words, he literally ghosted Jin!

Jungkook was about to leave home before even a few hours have passed after his father departed to office! He didn't bother to breath a single word to Jin! he didn't spare a glance to him as if Jin has done something wrong to him! On the other hand, Jin thought of having a minimum size of conversation with Jungkook since he knows how important communication is! He knows that communication can make or break many things... It removes or mitigates the miscommunication between two... It makes people acquainted with each other well and eventually makes two as friends and more than that too! But Jungkook is least bothered to talk to him!

Jungkook's ignorance is making him feel the pain of an incision on his chest... Jin knows that he has done nothing wrong to be ignored like this... He doesn't get as why this kind of treatment is being given to him by his husband? The thought of being ignored is devastating him to the core and breaking him into pieces...it is definitely is not the situation that should be faced by a newly wedded person...He even signed the contract as per his husband's wish! What else can he do to please him at this moment? He wants to attend his husband's needs... he wants to become a person who is important in his life....he can do anything to create and sustain a very good relationship and Bonding with Jungkook.. he will do it not for one year but for the lifetime! That's what he dreamed about his married life with Jungkook before the wedding, and he is committed to this thought.. no matter what happens... He would not give up to make his husband happy and realise his real lovable character by erasing the impression of a gold digger from Jungkook's mind... he will surely make this relationship better, unbreakable and long-living...after he thought all this, as a first step to it, he even prepared the breakfast for Jungkook by learning his favourite dish from Yejin in the morning...the food was not even looked at, by Jungkook although he was called many a time to have breakfast...as usual ignorance has played it's part from JK's side...
Jin couldn't tolerate it anymore, by the time Jungkook was leaving the house...jin didn't understand as why Jungkook was leaving today, when his prerequisite course would start only after two days..he didn't dare to ask... He should first be able to make Jungkook converse with him!!

"Jungkook.... c..can I talk to you for a m...minute."!Jin finally talked while stuttering in his desperate and third attempt...

Jungkook turned as if he is irritated,bas if Jin made the biggest mistake of his life...
"What?" He sounded rough...
"I ...I need to talk to you for a minute... Can you stay for a while?" He hesitated looking at the dark eyes of Jungkook .. they were serious and scary!

"Look Jin... I know that you seek my attention desperately.. but I am sorry... I don't have time to spare to talk to you or to attend your needs...we have more than 40 servants in this Mansion.. if you need anything, ask our head staff Yejin or any of them to get what you want...they will arrange it for you.. if you are extremely bored, watch TV, browse internet, do gardening, call your friends or go to the office and look after things there, since I am not going to do it until my course is completed... But don't expect me to be at your service of making you overcome your boredom...my time is precious for me...
Remember that I will not tolerate if I am disturbed unnecessarily..... don't call me under any circumstances...if there is any emergency, then you can text me..." The softness he generally has in his voice for 'chim', is now completely missing for Jin!
*************************************"

Jungkook left an hour ago..

Now Jin is alone! Dreadfully alone!!
He feels terrible for something he cannot explain..he couldn't stop crying...he is sure that his parents and friends are happy that he is married to a rich and handsome person..yes... the person is handsome like hell and rich Af... but he is just like a waterfall that can take life of a person, who dives in it instead of quenching the thirstbof that person!