vanished!!

Jungkook is busy in reading the new contract he signed with Mins! Yoongi came to his office in the morning to have an official meeting with Jungkook regards the contract..

They both had lunch together and had a heartfelt conversation...Yoongi asked about Jin! He praised jin so much for his talents and capabilities!! Jungkook is also not jealousy anymore but a proud husband! He knows how impactful Jin's personality is over people for years together!!

Jungkook knows that he alone behaved like an asshole at the beginning, refusing to understand Jin...  now he doesn't even want to blame Namjoon for influencing him!

Not understanding Jin was completely his fault as a husband, no one can be blamed for his faults! However, Jungkook is happy that jin is his now! he wants to save that precious person, who is like the oxygen of his life! Jin is the most important  and priceless Jem of his life forever! If there is anything bothers Jungkook, then it is only the secret he is holding about Joy!  But he anyway doesn't want to disclose it to Jin.. so he thinks that's everything is alright!!

the deal mediated by Lisa is quite successful this time!! his company is going to buy and name another few food supply malls on Jeon's name soon in various cities of S.Korea in the collaboration of Mins, which would be another great achievement of their organisation! And may get good profits too...so he feels that he unfortunately cannot  give up on the partnership with Lisa right away too, like how he thought before!! So he wants to warn Lisa to be away from jin and Joy in return to the business partnership!! He knows that he is awful!! But afterall he is a selfish business man other than being a husband and father!!

However, he wants to share this happy news about the successful business deal with Jin and his father.. but can't go home right away as he needs to finish mire work and attend another meeting too!!

Once things are over, he wants to take Jin and Joy  out for a vacation soon so that they all can spend time together and have a rejuvenation from the stressful life!!

Jungkook also decided not to burden Jin with the business related works anymore! He recalled his father's words...

"Let jin do what he wants to do so that it can keep him happy and cheerful..."

However, Jungkook has no clue what he is going to witness in his home!!

He has no clue about jins realisation!!

******

Jin face is swollen! His tears stopped since his tear glands became  incapable of producing tears anymore! He doesn't know how long he cried since he realised the truth!

It's been almost a day that Jin realised the kiddos birth secret! However,  Jungkook is busy with the deal of mins which was brought by Lisa! Therefore he couldn't come home and check with Jin!! Jin called the office and learned  that Jungkook is busy with Lisa in a meeting! That made him feel more disgusted about Jungkook and lisa!
He also called 'Home' and enquired the things from Senjun! Jungkook asking her for permission to take DNA test of Joy, then  Jungkook forcing Senjun to show Joy to Jin for adoption... everything was explained to him by her! After the proper way of enquiry,  Jin realised everything very quickly!  He immediately fell on floor in sobbs! His husband has a child with another person!! With Lisa!!and that child is Joy, who was adopted by him innocently, not knowing the plot of his husband!!

What a betrayal!! What a plot!! He felt that he was nicely mouse trapped by his husband! Moreover, Jungkook made sure that his biological Son comes into the lap of Jin, so that Jin will eventually allow Jungkook into his life again and then would never think of leaving him or his child! How disgusting!! He would never ever be able to forgive Jungkook for this!

Jin slowly came to the bedroom of Joy in his thoughts and looked at the sleeping kid who cried earlier so much for not getting adequate attention from his appa!! Jin didn't know how to take the bitter truth, so he couldn't focus on the needs of the child for sometime!! As the child kept demanding for his attention, jin screamed at him and asked joy to leave him alone!! That led Joy cry so much and fall asleep without even eating anything!!

He knelt down at the bed of joy and looked at the kid!!

He adopted Joy and brought him up with so much of love and care! He never felt that Joy is not his biological Son!! Joy gave him so much of joy in his unfortunate life and brought light to his life!! But can he accept him now?!!

Each thought of him and each stain of tears on Joy's cheeks made him sob more! Jin closed his mouth tighter to control himself from  crying and hiccing up!!

now Jin realises certain other things too! He always wondered hiw the child loved milk, just like Jungkook!! The child sings well, just like Jungkook!!

Jin could clearly understand why the child has those bunny teeth just like Jungkook  and the blue eyes like Lisa!! These are the significant and clear resemblenses of the child with both his biological parents!! So he has no mire doubt about his parents!!

Each minute, his heart is getting more and more broken with the amount of betrayal he had to experience!!

Finally, Jin caressed the child's  hair and kissed his forehead affectionately:while shedding tears again!!  His heart is thumping so hard and asking him to implement  the decision he has taken!!

But at the same time the affection and love he has for the child is asking him to call off such cruel decision and  ignore the truth about Joy's birth, so that he can become his loving appa again!!

But his rational mind is winning over the heart and telling him not to think about anything now except doing what he wants!! He muttered his final words...

"I am so sorry for breaking the promise to be with you forever Joy!! You are always  my love kanna! But I can't be here anymore! Forgive this poor and unfortunate appa..!!" He cried and gasped ... got up from there and came out of the room quickly!

He took some clothes and  money!!

He just left the house making sure that no one learns his leaving the house....

***