real culprit-2

"Give me a chance to apologize and make it up to you Jin..." He looked at Jin.. lot of hope is lingering in his eyes...

"I misbehaved with you... I never showed you respect and moreover, humiliated you!  but trust me Jin... I am a changed soul...my guilt is eating me up for  troubliny an innocent person like you with my selfish deeds!" Jin looked at him confusedly...

"These days my guilt has me keep repenting my sins towards you, the person I loved the most and wanted to marry!! I can't take this pain anymore... Is it possible for you to forgive me Jin?"

Jin gulped and looked at him with sheer surprise. He couldn't process what Namjoon was saying!!  This man Namjoon has been always been rude and judgemental towards him! He never left an opportunity to flirt him, lust him and disrespect him!
Now Jin didn't understand what as to what changed him from being a demon to becoming this kind of human... Jin didn't understand how to respond to his words!

He visited Jin's office an hour ago... Jin didn't want to talk to him but fell in surprise looking at the change in Namjoon's behaviour! His demeanor is completely changed and better now!! now he appears and sounds absolutely like a dignified person!

Namjoon today didn't look at Jin with those lustful glares that he always aims at Jin, nor did he mouth those dirty words he uses when he come across  him! Moreover, to Jin's surprise, Namjoon spoke so many things that Jin never thought of or aware of...

" Namjoon..." Jin tried to say something to Namjoon.. but he didn't let him do that and continued...

"I wanted to desperately marry you at one time!! I was to convince my father and come to your parents to talk the same....but the luck was on Jungkook's side!! He is the most lucky guy to have you in his life!! i was in despair that I couldn't have you as my life partner jin... Anyway, I know that he has no interest in you, that pains me more..." Namjoon paused to see Jin's face...

Jin was so impatient and fidgety in listening to Namjoon's words but as soon as he pointed Jungkook's stoic nature towards Jin, he couldn't hide the sadness in his expression... That was what Namjoon wanted!!

"As soon as your marriage  was announced with Jungkook  by his father, I went in depression inevitably for a few days!! had no other option but to attend your wedding since Jungkook is a friend of mine! "

"I mustn't tell you this thing since Jungkook is your husband and my words will pain you more... but I have no other go but to warn you about certain things for your own good Jin... Therefore, I am bringing these things to you!" Namjoon paused as if he needs to breath... And continued...

" At the time of your wedding arrangements, Jungkook was behind me all the time for ideas to get rid of you Jin... somehow he figured out the most ridiculous idea of marriage contract, and implemented it mercilessly, without thinking about your future... I swear that he would one day lie to you that it was my idea....." Jin heart is breaking into pieces listening to Namjoon's version of things...

Nevertheless, Namjoon's want of marrying Jin couldn't amuse Jin a bit.
but the very thought of Jungkook's being behind Namjoon for ideas to get rid of him was extremely painful for Jin!!

"Indeed, I didn't want to tell you all these things ... But I have to tell you since I came up with something that you should know Jin... Namjoon confused Jin more ..

"And....What is that?' Jin's eyes are now teary but sharp...
Namjoon sighed hard as if he is doing this out of no other go, looking at the impact of his words on Jin... Jin couldn't hide his sad relapse ... He is confused other than just feeling pain.... His gulping hard also didn't go unnoticed by Namjoon! So he smirked a little inside his mind and looked at Jin with a superficial expression of grief...

"When your father-in law planned your honeymoon, Jungkook lied to you that he has to attend a business management course at London... But in reality, he was with my brother Jimin..."

Jin gaped listening to what Namjoon said...he felt as if his heart is throbbing with a dagger pressed inside it...he couldn't imagine how Jungkook lied to not only him, but also to his own father !!

"Jimin is my half brother... He is quite slutty and a whore type.. he changed three boyfriends with in a span of two years.... I tried so much to change his behaviour, taking the responsibility as his elder brother!  but I realized that it is of no use...he is more and more slutty these days... " Namjoon clicked his tongue in showing a sad expression on his face... He looked at Jin from the corner of  his eye and realized that he is able to bring the change in Jin's mood slowly that he wants now....

"He is damaging my family's reputation.. but my father never understands it... He loves Jimin so much that he is spoiling this kid more and more! To tell you the truth, I don't care what Jimin does with anyone else....but he is taking away your husband from you... he is damaging to your married life Jin ..I can't see it because I love you!..." He made sure to sound it as a honest confession in a sad tone...

Jin had to gulp again..he didn't know what to say... So he kept silence in his contemplation on things Namjoon said now... Finally he nodded his head as if he has come to a decision and said....

"Namjoon... Whatever, I don't think it is right that you pursue such feelings towards me, and confess them at this moment in the absence of my husband... It can harm the relationships....
Precisely,  I have nothing to do with your feelings for me or with the feelings if Jimin for my husband! I am a married man and I love my husband under all circumstances and Jungkook's love is what matters to me but nothing else...so now please leave..." Jin sounded as affirmative as possible... Namjoon sighed loudly again and pressed his eyes with his right hand thumb and index finger as if he teared up....

"Jin... I know that  I cannot get any better answer than this from you.. I know I was rude at once and silly at this moment...but the truth is truth .. I live you Jin..I am sorry for all I have done .. please forgive me..."

"....."

"I also I want to tell you another truth that Jungkook wants to find if you are pregnant in any case, and want to get rid of it by engaging the doctor to abort it immediately..." Namjoon's eyes were gleeful in a sadistic pleasure! Jungkook said these words for sure, But he said it long back!! Now Namjoon wants to turn this old matter into a fresh advantage to him to pursue Jin! He wants to get Jin on his bed by hook or crook before Jungkook turns up to home... He wants to take revenge on Jeon's for many many things such as snatching  away many important contracts from him, along with a beautiful person like Jin who he wanted to have desperately before Jungkook married to him!!