I own him...

The party is on... the surroundings are representing the power of richness... the guests, their attires, their attitude, their fake smiles are making the air, indeed, heavy!! The roof top of the five star hotel is well decorated with beautiful lights.. many beautiful flowers like tulips, roses and Lilies have lost their lives in the grand decorations...
the tables and the clothes covering them, the chairs and the cushions on top of them, the crockery and the costliest champagne in them the plates and shining silverware including the delicious dishes in them... What not?! everything is standing as an evidence to the taste of the elite people, especially Jeon's, probably that rich taste is now ready to showcase the precious Jin too!!

Seokjin is supremely shining like the moon in his black shirt, maroon over coat and a same colour pant.... Usually such outfit may appear gaudy and awkward on someone else, but it simply enhanced Jin's beauty this evening to another level! A brightly shining diamond chain on his pale neck is making him much more attractive! His black silky hair is fluttering and making hush it again and again with his soft, pale beautiful fingers... his pink full lips are so pretty and inviting that they are potential to make anyone feel to devour them, given a chance!!.. His moonlike forehead and dark sparkling doe eyes are twinkling and mesmerising everyone around!! His smooth milky shiny skin is looking brighter in the neon lights....

A few of the youngsters are trying to hide their jealousy towards Jungkook's luck to have such a pretty man as his husband ..on the other hand, a few are snapping off the thought of jungkook being lucky, since they don't want to buy the thought of having Jin is a lucky thing for Jeon's....they are of those toxic category, that they only consider how rich people are... Therefore, they kept gossiping as how Seokjin make it into Jeon's family from a poor background... They didn't mind to entitle him as a gold digger... Mr. Jeon knows that these idiots can calm down their egos only in this way, and avoid the reality that Jin is prettier, intellectual and well mannered than any of them including men and women!

Guests are arriving one by one...Jin observed that no guest is from humble background like him... All are from elite class, each of them are filthy rich, and own great material assets in South Korea!! he knows no one that he can talk to for a while! Mr.Jeon is busy in engaging his guests.. he knows well that Jin is a bit shy and not in a position to handle the evening like him or Jungkook...so he didn't push Jin much to talk to guests. But, He wants Jin to get used to such parties.. he is a bit relieved that Jungkook somehow, could manage to return home by this morning, although he claimed that he still needs to be in the USA for submission of his course work and a presentation related to his course...
Had Jungkook not come, it would have been a big embarrassing situation for Mr.Jeon, he would have to explain about his son's absence for his own birthday party if he didn't turn up!

Mr. Jeon observed another thing that Jin is extremely happy to see his husband after almost a couple of weeks, while Jungkook doesn't portray any sign of the affection for Jin!! He also seemed a bit annoyed from time to time with Jin's presence... Mr.Jeon knows how he is hurting by snapping Jin, when Jin tried to participate in the conversation between them two! Mr. Jeon wants to talk about these things to his son, but he knows that love and respect has to be generated intrinsically, not by someone's push... He knows that Jungkook will take time to own Jin as his husband and as the family member of Jeon's....he and Jin have to wait for this to happen for some more time...

Currently, Jungkook had his mouth fell opened agap witnessing Seokjin's beauty who arrived to the party a moment ago!! he chose to arrive at the venue before Jin's arrival, for which he had to hear the music from his father but he didn't care.... but now, looking at Jin, he started regretting... he should have waited and arrived to the party with Jin's hand wrapped around his arm!! How grand and powerful would it have looked to the on lookers?! He cursed himself....

Suddenly an unknown feeling creeped into his veins and ignited the urge to take Jin into their bedroom, kiss him and make him his right away!!!
'Why such sudden desire??" Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and pressed his lips.. he clenched his fist to control his feeling and pressed his both temples to calm himself down!
'How can I be so attracted to Jin? Is it just because of his looks?! I am already in love with someone else..but why I want him right now this bad!!" Jungkook mentally slapped himself and shook his head to get rid of the sexual thoughts about Jin.

When his father told about the success of the deal with Min's, Jungkook showed no significant emotion... he doesn't want to show any appreciation to Jin directly...cause it may evoke unnecessary hopes in Jin about his non-existing love for him!!
But at the same time, he was jealous that Jin is so capable of handling things without a good support...he knows that if this assignment had been given to him, he wouldn't have been able to make it a success like Jin.. Jungkook is unhappy at this moment that his father is throwing this party for Jin's successful deal, just by holding his birthday as an excuse!!

"SeokJin... delighted to meet you again buddy..." Yoongi, the guest who arrived just then, hugged the shining and embarrassingly smiling beautiful Seokjin, with a broad gummy smile!! Yoongi's eyes sparkled looking at his host. He held Jin's by waist as if he is holding a priceless thing in his life!!

Jungkook eyes got widen up!! Yoongi is almost a rivalry to him right from his childhood!! Though both their fathers were good friends, he and Yoongi never have been in good books due to each of their dominant mindsets at both their common school and college!!

That's why Jungkook was surprised to know that Yoongi accepted a deal with his company... but now?? now yoongi seem to be really admiring Jin, his husband, right in front of his eyes!!
"What's wrong with this jerk?! Has he lost his limited manners or what?!! Why does he hold Jin like that?!" Jungkook mumbled a curse daggering a look at Yoongi which was unknown by both Jin and Yoongi...

Jungkook walked to Jin as if he was being chased by someone and held him by his waist...Jin got flinched for that unexpected touch by Jungkook and blushed deep red!! somehow he managed to not show how surprised and flustered he was...
"Honey... I want to introduce you to my friends.. why don't you join us?" He asked Jin with a honey dripping voice for the first time, making Jin even more flustered and turn tomato red...he didn't even spare a glance to Yoongi as if he doesn't exist there...
On the other hand, Yoongi didn't mind Jungkook's behaviour... he simply smiled and stretched his hand to shake with him and said,

"Hello buddy.. happy birthday..." Yoongi's behaviour is astonishing Jungkook at this moment.... it's totally a new experience that Yoongi is being soft to him.. it looks like Yoongi broke his shell of cold behaviour and became a whole new person!! but Jungkook doesn't want to buy this...
"Thanks Yoongi... how are you doing? How's your business?" Jungkook enquired in a cold tone...
" ummmm... business....it's good!! recently our company signed a good deal with your firm.... I am sure you must have the knowledge of it....I must admit that it is because of your husband Seokjin!! I was surprised by his business dealing skills and charm buddy.. he has great vision, research skills, potential presentation skill and ability of persuasion....in fact, Seokjin is a surprise to us.... Had he been in our organisation, I can surely say that we would have not experienced all that bad things that we did so far with Kim's, indeed, we would have had much more flourishing business dealings by now... You are damn lucky Jungkook... anyways, congratulations on your marriage with Jin... Take good care of him pal....he is very precious" Yoongi said whatever he wanted to say, and smiled broadly, looking straight into Jungkook's eyes as if he is piercing into his soul.... Jungkook felt a pinch...

"What does he mean!? I know how to take care of my husband... why does he dare to talk to me like that?? Flirty bastard..." Jungkook murmured and gave Jin a serious look...Jungkook mind went into many ways in his thoughts...as soon as Yoongi moved from there, Jungkook left Jin and moved away without even asking for an excuse..
Tears filled in Jin's eyes with his husband's cold and unpredictable behaviour...he tried to gulp his sorrowful feelings and unexpectedly looked at the entrance...he was extremely surprised by the presence of the ethereal handsome personality who is staring at him...

"Kim Taehyung.....!"