honeymoon ??

"I want you to enjoy your time well in your honeymoon...so, I booked tickets to Paris and arranged a most beautiful accommodation for your stay.. your stay will be for a couple of weeks so that you can have great fun.. "Mr.Jeon announced happily... He looked at Jin and Jungkook lovingly and said,
"I want both of you to completely enjoy this precious time of your life dears...
This time will help you to know each other well and over come all your doubts and disputes if any....you can create all beautiful and sweet memories in this trip that will last forever.... What do you say?"

Jungkook didn't hide his annoyance..He doesn't want to entertain Jin with such ideas... He knows that his father will come up with the thought of honeymoon for them, so he already planned to dodge it without a delay... Of course Jimin and Namjoon would never fail in giving such ideas to him!

"Dad... I am sorry that I cannot plan anything like honeymoon right now since I joined a business management course in the university of Georgia... The course starts in coming four days... it is a very important course that I cannot take risk of losing this seat.. I could reserve my seat only after clearing the entrance... Indeed limited number of students got the entry into this course! please save this idea for some other time let me concentrate on my study now...." He answered without even breathing properly...mr.jeon looked at him suspeciously...

" When did you become such sincere business man that you have decided to pursue a course on business management Jungkook?!! You never gave a damn to such courses when I forced you to work on your business development skills! you were quite ignorant at that time... What made you think that you have to attend a course as such that too right after your marriage? I want you to enjoy your life with your husband, spend sometime with him... know about his likes dislikes... learn about his tastes... you become a happy couple ...but you don't see all these things and come up with such excuses!! What's the real catch son? Are you in any case, trying to avoid the plan of honeymoon?"

"Common dad.. Please stop doubting and ranting...I am not cooking up any story...I have no idea that you would come up with the idea of honeymoon.. I made my decision of joining a course long before... indeed I cleared my entrance before you went and met Jin's parents for our marriage alliance... I want to pursue this course because, one of my professors advised me to do it....I reserved my seat by passing the entrance test at that time itself...now I can't neglect it just because I suddenly got married...I need to attend it.. please cancel the tickets... We will plan our honeymoon some other time.." Jungkook spoke with adequate clarity, making sure that he doesn't stutter...

Meanwhile, Yejin, who was serving the morning tea to three of them, observed Jin's facial expressions... He was gloomy and colourless!! Newly wedded happiness or liveliness was completely missing in that pretty face...her heart filled with sympathy on him... She is aware of jungkook's life style very well..he is just a brat... she also knows about his slutty boyfriend Jimin and his flirty brother Namjoon.... she observed how Namjoon was flirting b with jin during the dinner last night and how Jin was struggling to avoid Namjoon's gaze... she is a very smart woman that she grasps and understands things well...her challenging life taught her all these things...Yejin has a clue that Jungkook accepted for this marriage only because of his father's force... she doubted that Jin learned about Jimin... She can understand how it feels to know about the existing boyfriend of his husband and his husband carrying no love for him...She wants to hug and console Jin now for what pain he must be going through..
.
But she knows that she can't do that ... However, she smiled at Jin to tried to cheer him up, while handing him his cup of tea...Jin also smiled sweetly at her in return, but couldn't hide his sadness from her!

Although Jin liked the idea of knowing each other well during the time honeymoon, he didn't want Jungkook to be forced by his father for that ...so he decided to intrude..
"Papa! It's ok... We will plan it some other time... I too want to be home and explore things here well... There is no hurry for the honeymoon... please let Jungkook join the course and finish it" He smiled sweetly at his father in law...

"But Jin..."

"Please don't force us papa..in fact, I need time too...I am in the process of being a part of this family.. probably it may take little more time for me to accustom to your habits, customs and this environment.. I need to know the people around... It's not just Jungkook but I too want this honeymoon to be postponed...so please cancel the tickets papa" he tried to convince his father in law..
Mr.Jeon again fell in love with Jin's way of convincing in a soft and sweet tone...this is one of the reasons he liked Jin and looked for his son... Jungkook never talks to him like this! he is always insolent and haughty...
However, having no other choice... he sighed loudly and shrugged as it is ok...
"As you both wish Jin! But trust me....after the completion of jungkook's course, I am not going to accept any of your excuses...then you must plan for honeymoon:with no further delay....do remember that ." He smiled and patted Jin's shoulder affectionately...

"And guys, I am leaving for London tonight on an important business trip, and may directly have to leave for airport from office itself, since there is a meeting scheduled in between my flight time and the office timings.. however,would return in a week... Jungkook! until my return, spend your time with Jin...and both of you....remember that you are prohibited in the office premises for next few days... So don't even dare to lay your foot there... I hope that you will have enough of privacy in my absence...so enjoy well .." he winked at Jungkook, not holding back the naughtiness that was spilling from his eyes...
Jin got flustered and turned tomato red in a second understanding what his father in law was trying to say... he never expected cheesy behaviour from his father in law, although it was really sweet and positive... but Jungkook rolled his eyes at his father, while not buying any of his suggestions...

"Dad.. I am leaving for my course in two days... I have to attend a pre requisite course too....I am sure that Jin will be alone at home and may feel bored.... And please stop being dramatic and embarrassing us with your naughty remarks dad...focus on your business deal..." he answered haughtily again...

Mr.Jeon laughed off at his son's expression lightly, realising that he forgot about Jungkook's course...

" Papa...I will go to office from day after tomorrow... as Jungkook said, I will be bored in both of your absence at home.... Anyway, wish you to have a safe journey and successful business trip... " Jin had a sweet smile on his face, although his heart is now filled with full if misery which was not known by Mr.Jeon..
***************************************