life is not easy...

Jungkook pov...

mom's arms are wrapped around me.. she is smiling sweetly like an angel! The love in her eyes for me is giving me so much of peacefulness and bringing me out of my tiredness!

" I missed you so much mom.... Why did you leave me?" I cried like a child...she smiled again and brushed my hair... Her eyes are pouring  love... Those hands are so cold and gave me chills..but the pure love she has in her eyes is making me ignore how uncomfortable her hands were on me!! They have bruises all over!! My fumes raged...

"Mama... What happened? Why do you have all these bruises? Who abused you? Who hurt you? Tell me... I will take That person's hands off.." I screamed in anger... I couldn't see her holding such a pain ...but she smiled pitifully and said,

"It was you who hurt me Jungkook"...
" Mom!!! what did you say? I hurt you?!! How can I hurt you mom?!!?"

I couldn't believe what she said... I stared into her eyes unbelievably....
She smiled again as an answer and slowly started disappearing in the thin air!!

"Mom... Don't leave me mom...I am sorry to hurt you.. I would never do that again.. I swear...."I sobbed in hiccups....

"I can't live without you mom..."

Unfortunately my screams were neglected.. she disappeared slowly...my  heart drenched in sadness learning that I was abandoned by her...

Suddenly started sultry wind started making me sweat heavily....till now I could not see anything other than my mother's face,  but now she  has totally disappeared....I tried to catch hold of her hand  but didn't work.... The humidity raised so much in the air that I started panting not being able to breath properly.....

A sudden a cold breeze touched my face! Soon I saw Jimin standing in my mother's place with the same kind of sweet smile like my mom!!

I approached him to take into my embrace... But again realised.. it's neither my mom... Nor Jimin...I realized that till now I was in a wrong assumption that it was my mom... And later as Jimin!! It was Jin who was standing with that sweet smile while having bruises all over his body!!!

*************

"Oppa.. Kookie oppa....wake-up... Wake up already..." The voice is soothing but heard from a long distance...I felt like it is coming from miles away!!

Two tender palms are tapping my  both cheeks tenderly.. I couldn't find who the person is but I am really disappointed for getting Disturbed at this moment...
Because, I had to wake up from the dream in which I was experiencing the pure love from the eyes and tender touch  of that person be it Jin!! For the first time I am enjoying his proximity and presence  be it a dream!! How lovely he was in my dream!! I know .. he is lovely in reality too.. but I  don't care.. I just want Jimin....

I was not convinced by my thought... But clicked my tongue off and saw the entity who disturbed me from my deep slumber... A cute girl of 10 years old looking at me with a bright smile... She is suyong... She was given the responsibility to guide me for everything including making me accomplish with my part of work in the home, until my stay completes here!!!

"Oppa... It is already 5am...if mother sees you still sleeping, she would scold me for not waking you up..please go and finish your chores quickly...let's get into gardening today..." She announced happily.. she loves gardening just like Jin!! I wonder that these kids in the home keep reminding me Jin!!
I ruffled her hair... She looks so cute with her dimple...
"I would join you in 30 minutes...is it okay?" I asked her... Suyong nodded with a smile and rushed away with excitement for garden work!!

I wonder how these kids are so happy even in such poverty.. they don't have proper clothes, food or any other facilities!! Not even a television for their entertainment!! Yet they never lost their smiles on their charming faces.. this is totally a new experience for a person like me who till now in the wrong notion of money bringing the happiness!!

It's been three days I have come to home! First two days was the extremely hard time my life to adjust to the environment! I was given an old bed and a rusty trunk box to place my belongings and lock up safely! I whined for the facility senjun was offering to a rich person's stay in her home, but she made it clear that anyone and everyone has same kind of facilities here.. no one would get a special treatment here...
She also alloted a child volunteer to guide me and make me deal with certain works of home during my stay here! Waking the morning at 5 was the first ever time I did in my whole life!! But I did!!! Suyong was strict enough that she didn't let me sleep for an extra minute after 5am since it was the order from her mother... All the children call Senjun as mother!! No child is scared of her but holding extreme amount of love and respect.. I observed that they obey her words as if they came from the mouth of an angel! Old people in the house also love senjun just like their daughter and do all the small works that are possible for them in that age!they help in cooking, teaching children lessons, morals, stories etc...  I observed that the home has very less number of workers since most of the works are volunteered by the members of the home itself!!

On day one, I was asked to chop the vegetables in the large kitchen they have!! I saw around 20 members busily being involved in cooking for all the members of the home...

I never chopped vegetables in my life.therefore, I cut my finger!!

I was panicked and almost cried looking at my own blood on my left hand pinky! I wondered that everyone kept their work aside for a minute and consoled me.. they assured that it will be alright and went back into their chores!!

Meanwhile, Suyong, the young child who is so matured than me, who has to deal with a pabo like me, started doing the first aid with a never gone smile on her face! I felt my wound healing with that smile itself!!  How can a child comfort an elder  with such sweet smile!!

Suyong assured me that the wound will be healed within no time, if termaric is applied and she applied it to my wound carefully, before dressing it!

My screams made her more  concernful for me, unfortunately reminding me Jin again!!  I know that I cannot do anything but thanking her at this moment for taking a good care of me!!

*********
Day two...

I whined as usual like day one and woke up at five o clock in the cold weather!!
My body is sore due to the hard word I did last evening in the backyard... I was asked to removed all the rocks to make some amount of land  cultivatable for growing vegetables!! There were 10 more children who were aged between 10 to 12!! I hated the work, but they seemed to be excited about the work and started removing all small and medium sized rocks and throw it them carefully in a place where no one would walk... I was surprised at their carefulness and skill... I too tried to pick up some rocks but started feeling huge Backache...

Suyong didn't push me to work, knowing about my finger cut, but I know that she was supervising from time to time!! Somehow I managed to finish doing my part of work, keeping all my inhibitions and fears aside.... for the first time, I kept my hands in sand and soil, which I never did even in childhood! To my wonder, I am doing all those things which I never attempted to do anytime in my whole fucking life!!

Eventually, I started wondering as why this kind of work is giving me some sort of satisfaction and happiness... I have no answer!!

Somehow , I didn't find my work today very hard!! I had to drive to a nearby town to buy some groceries.. I went along with suyong and a couple of other elders...I felt this work good...but something happened that changed my perspective about life in the market!! I realized that life is not easy for all!

******