letter of Lisa!!

"Lisa is no more Jin..." Jin stopped before stepping out of the room angrily!!

He turned and looked at Sejun in a shock...

"w..what?!" Sejun nodded indicating that the news is true...but jin faintly laughed immediately....

"Hyung... I understood that you conspired to convince me and take me back to Jungkook... Now I really regret for trusting you! sending a report to yoongi is just an excuse to show me those video clips of Jungkook and Joy!! It is simply to convince me to go home by earning pity for them!!

And now you dare to lie me too that Lisa is dead!! Is it because the clips didn't work? you know what Hyung?? I don't care.... I may be alive physically but am a dead person too inside my heart and I am not asking anyone including you to fix me! then why do I have to fix someone else who ruined my everything? I am not a toy to play with on the name of marriage contract first, and now with drama like this...

And you!....You are also a changed person hyung! You completely forgot that I was tortured and tormented by Jungkook in my entire married life! Moreover, he has a child with another person! He also made sure that the child is raised by me so that I would never ever be able to leave him!! And.. and you...you are taking his side in spite of knowing how wicked he is!!" Jin screamed and sobbed...

"Jinnie... "Sejun places his hand affectionately on Jin's shoulder trying to remove his misunderstanding about him in jins heart...jin simply wiggled off Sejun's hand in his sobs as if he doesn't trust him anymore! Sejun spoke in a soft voice...

"Jinnie....I swear that I have no intention to hurt you or make you feel bad..
.after all, it was me who told you to leave Jungkook, once I realised that he was not good with you after your marriage! Don't you remember that?!"

"......"

"Please listen to me my little baby... Jungkook loves you so much!! If you can consider the point, then neither Jungkook was happy for a these years!! He is yearning for your love like a child!!  And think of Joy!! He has done nothing but he had to miss his appa all these years! The child loves you till date and cries for you during nights!! He needs you so so much jinnie!!

Your father-in-law is old now!! He endures so much even in this age I  your absence!! He has so much of affection for you... It's a beautiful family that adores you, worships you!
they cherish every moment with you... and I am sure it is the same thing with you too, if you realise!!

Lisa was just a passing cloud!! She had never been the love of Jungkook.. nor Joy knows her as his mother!! To her misfortune, she recently passed away with the 4th stage bone cancer jin!! I am not lying to you...you can have a look..." Sejun Showed a picture of people paying tribute to Lisa in front of her bug framed picture in her memory!! It astounded Jin completely! He placed his hand on his mouth in shock while tears were forming in his eyes...he didn't know why he was feeling that sad, but he was absolutely sad for her death!!

"In her last days she cried so much for ruining both your lives by being a cause of misunderstandings between you two!
She wanted to apologise you for everything she did including drugging Jungkook to spend a night with her! Of course it happened before your marriage itself!

I don't think I should tell you anything more.....let you know everything from Lisa.only! This is for you from her..." Sejun took out a beautiful white envelope from his backpack and handed it over to jin!!

Jin looked at his elder brother in a trance... Some unknown guilt is raising in him! In the same shocked state he took the envelope with his trembling hands and opened it!!

"Dear Jinnie!!

"That is how Jungkook calls you... right??

How lucky you are to have him in your life!! Sorry ..sorry... how lucky he is to have an angel like you as his love in his life! And beyond anything, how lucky my Joy is to have you as his parents, jin!!"