plot...

" What is with Namjoon and you?" Jungkook aimed his first question at Jin..
He knows well about the intentions of Namjoon towards Jin... Yet he wants to listen things from Jin's end since he found their being acquaintained with each other already and both their behaviour was suspecious to him...he wants to know the truth..or the version of Jin...he doesn't believe that Jin is innocent...

Jin was in a dilemma whether to reveal his experience  he had with Namjoon to Jungkook or no...He bit his lower lip in hesitation while fear was spilling from his eyes..
"Why?...why do you ask me like that?" Jin stuttered... Jungkook voice is stern and investigative...
"Because you both were weird and suspecious during that time!! Now will you stop acting as if nothing happened, and tell me the truth Jin?? I saw you in a tensed up condition when Namjoon was constantly gazing at you... Not for a minute or two but throughout the dinner time!! Do you think I am a fool that I don't get anything?? Tell me everything now... Even if you have a bone to pick with him?"

They both along with their father finished the dinner and gave a send off to the guests at 10:00pm.. now they are in the bedroom and Jungkook has been in a serious mood as usual...
"Now tell me what's the matter with you two?"
Jungkook came and sat next to Jin..Jin was a bit nervous since this is the first time Jungkook came and staying that near to him...
"..."
"Tell me god damnit... What's up with you two? Why did he follow you to rest room during the dinner?" Jungkook made Jin flinch with a loud voice ...Jin is now panicked and started stuttering..
"I... I met him long ago on a b..business dealing in his office" Jin answer is a mix emotions like fear, disgustion and hesitation...
"So? What it has to do with this sort of behaviour of you two? oh... Did he propose you during your business deal or something?bus he your ex?" Now Jungkook wants to start playing the game with Jin...Jin got more panicked...

"no no Jungkook.. he didn't propose me....nothing of that sort... Please don't misunderstand.." he begged..
tears were already forming in his big doe eyes.  He fully got into  agitated condition again..he was already terrified that Jungkook misunderstood his father's words...now he realised that Jungkook is very much observant and vigilant about both his and Namjoon's behaviour at the dinner... Jin felt one thing better that Jungkook is giving an opportunity to him to explain as what happened between them earlier...he can now open up to him and may also earn his trust that he will not hide anything from Jungkook...his heart is aching cause he has to give an explanation for a mistake which is not his ...it is all because of that monsters flirty behaviour which was so evident to Jungkook...
"Then what happened? What was the reason you had to visit his office? What charm or influence did you show that he signed such a big contract?"
Tears fell from Jin eyes...
"I didn't show any charm Jungkook...
But on that day ....." Jin started and explained everything to Jungkook the incident of that day... Making sure that he doesn't reveal each and every detail of  Namjoon's flirt...Jin feared that it may piss  Jungkook more... Jungkook heard everything carefully ..

'How dare he?! His nostrils flickered with fury..he clenched his first and wanted to beat Namjoon to back and blue...

At the same time, Jungkook is surprised at his own behavior... He is angry that Namjoon tried to assault Jin... but why??

"What's wrong with me?! Am I trying to think for Jin! Am I really possessive towards him like how Namjoon said?! Is it the usual effect of a marriage? Or is it Jin that playing his charm on me??" Jungkook questioned himself and shook his head to get rid of those thoughts..

Suddenly his phone buzzed ... it's Jimin...
"Yeah.. tell me chim..." Jungkook voice turned softer leaving Jin puzzled..how sweet and soft!!
Jin realised that he is talking to someone who is very close to his heart ...

Jungkook moved from the room and went into balcony while indicating Jin with his eyes that needs a it of privacy to talk over this call...
Jin understood and decided to leave the room, but was stopped with a raised hand of Jungkook, that orders Jin not to leave the room...
"What does he want? He looks for privacy but doesn't let me leave the room.. does he want me to shut my ears or what then?!" Jin pouted in a bit of annoyance.
He tried to not listen to the conversation  but couldn't help from overhearing things since jk was loud enough... 

"Chim.. don't get upset... I have planned everything... We can sort this out...now please stop crying and bothering me..." Jin wondered if chim is the same person Namjoon was talking about... If chim is Jimin, then he is the brother of Namjoon who is the current boy friend of Jungkook... His heart ached...he dreamed so much about the love and affection that he wanted receive from his husband .. but everything turned upside down.. his husband is flirting someone, probably maintaining an extra Marital affair in front of his very own eyes, which he can't even question...he has no hope that there will be anytime that he may receive  affection or love in the relationship with Jungkook...
'Why all my dreams shattered like this? What sin did have I  committed to get such life?'A tear drop fell on his hand which made him realise that he is crying...

"Love you chim... I will never let that happen... Trust me... " Jungkook assured and disconnected the call and looked at Jin..he didn't care that Jin was gloomy...

'Who are you talking to.. what are you trying to assure that person about? is he Jimin? Is he your boy friend?' Jin wants to ask and get clarity about so many things.. But he knows that he can't..
The contract clearly mentions that jin shouldn't question his husband about his external relationships or extra Marital relationships...Jin doesn't know if it is really an extra martial relationship or no.. but still he doesn't want to question Jungkook and piss him off in this sensitive condition...

Jungkook certainly believed everything  explained by Jin...  Namjoon's flirty behaviour is well known to him and always pisses him of....he is tolerating Namjoon for two reasons, one is that his firm has the biggest business dealings with Kim's corporation, second reason is that Namjoon is the sibling if his love Jimin...had these two reasons don't stop him, he would have already made Namjoon not even to dare to turn and look at his face... however, Jungkook doesn't want to sympathize Jin openly or give him any hope of love or support for him... Because,c at this point of time, for a person like Jin, who does not carry any value in his life, Jungkook doesn't want to fight  Namjoon...

He fell into thoughts and suddenly flashed something into jungkook's mind... He smirked to himself as if he started plotting something.. he knows that this plan will be the final option and would surely work, Incase he cannot prove Jin as wrong person in his life and send him away...he knows that he is eventually turning out a monster like Namjoon...

.
.
.
.
.

I know ... It's just a filler... But it is needed to move the story ahead...
But hope I am able to engage you into the story...

I swear I love Namjoon so much... But he has those eyes which are potential enough to make him a villain  in any k drama... please don't curse me for making him the negetive character in this story .. I am about to start a story in which joonie will be the protector of Jin.. I promise

Thanks for all the love and encouragement  my lovelies..💕💕💕