Crash!!!

"Hobi, can you come with me out today? I want to do some shopping for myself and papa..." after almost a month of their argument at home, Jin called Hobi and asked for his company! Hobi was so happy.. 

He was busy in making an important report but he immediately planned to submit it by finishing it as quickly as possible so that he can join him!  He cursed himself for delaying. he was goofing around without preparing it, inspite if knowing the need of submission...

"Jinnie! I am so happy that you called me  after a long time and asked me for something really fun like this!! But can you please wait for sometime?!
I would join you  quickly just by  submitting the weekly sales report? I am already late in its submission?" Hobi blurted out in a pleading voice, feeling anxity as what could be Jin's reaction...

"Are you still preparing the weekly sales report?! Wasn't that supposed to be submitted by the last evening itself?"
Jin frowned..he is well aware of all types of reports of sales since he was once a sales manager of the company! He remembers  all the submission dates and time of each type of sales report very well even after a gap of months together!

" Yeah... You are right! But I was busy in so many things, so I couldn't do it last evening!! Anyway, I am just left with preparation of the last part... So can you please hold for me?" Hobi tried to sound that it hardly takes any time for him!

"That's ok Hobi! I can go all by myself.. please carry on with your work... no need to be hurried..." Jin was about to disconnect the call making Hobi worried...Hobi doesn't want to miss the opportunity to spend sometime with Jin!

"Jinnie... Please don't be angry with me...  it won't take much time... Can you please wait for just 20 minutes??" He begged...Jin was surprised at Hobi's words...

"Why do you think that I am angry Hobi?! I can understand your situation well.. after all, I was also an employee of the firm once upon a time and I don't expect you to be unprofessional.... I don't want  you to be hurried and make mistakes in the report and regret later... Sometimes, such errors may effect the organisation on the whole!! please take your own time and submit it without any errors.. I will be at 'the Seoul's shopping mall' in the first floor... Join me once you finish your work... anyway I have a lot to shop!! " Hobi smilingly accepted Jin's proposal and disconnected the call...
He felt sad for listening to Jin saying

"I WAS an employee too..."

He, Jungkook and Mr. Jeon want Jin to be back at the company into his position of the Associate MD, which seem to be completely disapproved by jin, since Jungkook took over the responsibilities!! He sighed hard and looked into his report to finish it as faster as possible...

******

"Finish the matter soon... I am so done with the amount of nagging of this family that I am getting these days!!" Jungkook blurted out...

"What about Sejun, sir?

"He has no exception Yoonsun...Kim Sejun seems to be always holding grudge on me with all his assumtions that I am doing something wrong to his brother!!
he never tried to understand what his brother has done to me!!...that's why,
I want him also see the consequences of his wrong behaviour, just like his brother!!  I am indeed fed up with his brother's behaviour and  no more patient or in want of his rudeness...

He has forgotten that his brother made me lose the fun and happiness of my fucking life!! I know that his family is no lesser wicked! They plotted to get Jeon's wealth in all weird ways!!

Therefore, let the family  also suffer, I am sure now at least Sejun and his brother will learn a lesson..." Jungkook coldly looked into his assistant Yoonson's eyes and confirmed what he wants him to do...

********

Hobi couldn't believe his own ears!!his eyes are widened from what he heard from Jungkook, secretly!
His spine got chills since he assumed what Jungkook is planning to do to Jin's family!! 'How can Jungkook do this to anyone? So the change that he believed to occur in Jk's personality was all fake?'
He murmured backing and leaning  himself to the outside wall of jungkook's cabin, making sure to hide himself from both persons in the room...

" Make sure that all the mouths are shut and yet, people not know our interference in the matter...." Hobi heard Jungkook's warning to Yoonson...

"Do it today itself... You can take my car and go..." He said....as soon as Hobi heard the sound of the door opening, he quickly moved away and walked casually as if he heard nothing....

**********

Jin finished his shopping in the first floor of the Seoul's shopping mall and sat on a bench waiting for Hobi to join him...he was so bored waiting for a long time and felt an urge to have a sandwich and a cup of cappuccino! He looked around but felt like going to one of the nearest coffee shops that he and Hobi used to visit often!! Once the urge strengthened he walked out and walked  to cross the road, since the cafeteria is in the other side of the road...

The buzzing sound of his phone made him stop right before crossing the road.. he checked the number and realized that the call was from hobi! He frowned.. may be Hobi is calling him to inform him about his inability to make it to shopping.. Jin smirked knowing his friends busy condition well... He regretted for a second for troubling him with a request to join him for shopping on a busy working day! He picked the call to tell him as it is ok if he cannot come...

"Jin...Jin...."Jin heard Hobi's gasping over the call...Jin didn't understand why he sounds agitated! It felt weird!

"Hobi..What happened? Why do you sound anxious? Are you ok? Is everything fine in there?!" Jin couldn't hide his worry...

"Jin... I have to tell you something... Just now I heard something from Jungkook...I felt it not right.... He.... He.. sounded evil to me!! " Jin frowned trying to get what is wrong!

"I am sorry for not believing your words Jinnie!! Now I feel that you are right... looks like he is the same old Jungkook! Whatever he is doing good looks like a veil he has to his evil mind!"  Hobi's agonised murmering voice gulping hard, and it was clearly evident to Jin!...

His heart started thumping and pounding faster while feeling an unwanted bitterness in his mouth and a grief filled heaviness in heart, as if something wrong is going to happen!! The dark clouds in the sky are not only increasing darkness outside but also the bitter feel in jin more and more!

"God damnit....What is it you heard from  Jungkook Hobi? Don't tense me up like this.. spill the beans quickly... "  Jin blurted out loudly... the nosises of traffic were also high that Hobi's Voice heard so low... it is due to his whispering everything on the phone too... Jin was totally perplexed and unable to understand anything....

"Jungkook was talking about Sejun and your family... I felt that he plotted something against them! It sounded very harmful!! He explained everything he heard in Jungkook's voice, in a low murmuring voice!!

.before even Hobi completed his words, Jin froze in a startled condition in fear, by witnessing a loud sound of crash of an SUV vehicle with another medium sized Car....

That SUV was of Jungkook and the car was of his parents!!!

*****