Jinkook (M) ❤️❤️❤️

W: Mature content ahead

Jungkook placed jin on their bed slowly, making sure not to break the kiss which was intense and deep by now! He hovered the beauty and broke the kiss to look into his eyes with an ever lovely smile and desire...

Jin whined for the disconnection of his husband's touch!! He wants jungkook more now...so he scrunched his nose cutely and frowned ...

"Why are you mean and rude? Why do you stop kissing?" He didn't hide his feeling, carrying a pout with those kissable plump lips...

"I broke to get more connected with you baby....I want not to just be connected with you from the top, but also from the bottom..." Jungkook smirked naughtily, making Jin blush more...

Jin had butterflies in his stomach....He wants to pull jungkook over him and kiss him again.. but jungkook came down the bed to get something, making Jin feel inadequate for those 20 seconds of time too....

Jin wants to show his sulking in one or the other way now.. so he decided to dig over the petty things which were jungkook's actions in the university!!

"Really kookie? then what was the reason you entertained the guy in the university who was leaning on your shoulders publicly?! Didn't you want the connection at that time with me but with him?" Jungkook who was pulling the draw to take a condome and the lube which he forgot for a second and looked at Jin surprised!! He couldn't help but smile to what jin said...he came closer to the bed again by picking the items he wanted and hovered Jin again....

"Jinnie babe! That was just a normal friendship... when you don't give a damn to me and no one gives a fuck to my agony and feelings, then wouldn't I look for a person with who I can share my true feelings? He is such one but I had nothing with him in the way you assume.. we were just friends ...No romance was intended i. Our friendship..." Jungkook still didn't let the smile go off of his face while and explained his actions... The sulking of jin is making him look more adorable to jungkook Now! Jin felt a sharp incision with his words... Jungkook was true... No one was there at that time to care for his feelings... He teared up...but he doesn't want to spoil jungkook's mood with an emotional status!...so he continued digging into more things with a fake anger...

"Then what about the girl who used to sit next to you in my class? She used to be all clingy and touchy with you? Haven't you fallen for her?! But I felt that you did" Jin's cute sulky facial expressions made Jungkook laugh out louder this time....

"Jinnie.....Babes.. do you think that it is possible for a person to look at others when he has a full course meal like you right in front of him? You are my love forever and ever...there is no way that I can see someone else... can't you trust me Jinnie?? You are my everything..."

"Oh really?!" Jin raised one of his eyebrows in a naughty smile...

"Absolutely...." Jungkook imitated jin and pecked his lips ...

"Then listen to me jaykay!!! you are my everything too!!!!.. I am waiting to say this to you since long!!! But I can't stop anymore....I like you and I love you Jungkook... If you love me equally then kiss me right now.... And make love to me....." Jin confessed pulling Jungkook kore onto him!!

A pleasant and blissful feeling occured over Jungkook listening to jins confession! He was craving to here these words from him...

He didn't wait anymore! He crashed his lips with Jin and kissed him more intensely deeply and hungrily!

Jin is happy for being able to confess and getting the contact of Jungkook which he was craving for! He wants those warm lips of Jungkook on him everywhere now so he murmured seductively....