trauma....

"Jin....the stroke was severe... can't say anything unless he survives the next 24 hours...I will try to the best of my ability to save him...he needs to undergo bypass surgery.

Anyway, once he comes into conciousness, please don't let him go through any such matter, that can cause him a mental trauma... His health condition is very sensitive and critical now...Remember that he should be treated just like a child and taken care of well because it is the second heart stroke he is going through! Further such condition may not let him hold his life anymore!!" Taehyung explained in an extremely worried and concernful voice...  This was a bit shock for him since Mr.Jeon is the person who cooked along with him cheerfully in the evening! And he is now lying on the bed nonchalantly like a corpse with a sudden drift off of this health!! Jins puffy eyes are evidences of howmuch he cried since evening and it pained Tae's heart more..

It's been hardly a few hours that jungkook arrived to home! It is hardly anytime of they departed from Jeon's place... It is so sad to see Jeon's family in such painful condition!

He didn't know what happened after he and Hobi left Jeon's home.....but he knows that whatever happened was bad and had caused Mr.Jeon a severe heart attack!!

Jungkook looked like a person that is moving without a life in his body! Tae didn't know why, but he felt a sort of pity for Jungkook!! he thought that his father's sudden illness made Jungkook lose his brightness and become mournful...

In reality, the word divorce from Jin's mouth made Jungkook lose almost half of his life from his body!! Now he is literally walking like a lifeless person since he is  unable to process Jin's decision of taking divorce from him...

Before even he could process this painful thought of divorce into his mind, the suddenly occurred illness of his father has astounded him more...

Everything turned Jungkook more guilty since he was hit by the reality that he is the reason for everything happening bad to him and his family.... He is full of shame, pain and many other negetive emotions without a clue as how to over come this worst situation!! Everything has became too much for him...

on the other hand, Jin is no different person now... He is extremely worried about his father-in-law's health condition... He couldn't imagine that something like this can happen! His continuous mourning made him look really sick and lose his charm for a moment!!

Jin told Tae that Jungkook lifted his father with his both hands like a child and placed him in the car back seat and drove three of them to Taehyung's hospital immediately... This behaviour is so unlike him but Jin refused to accept it since he wants nothing but divorce from his husband!!but Tae realised that there is some change in Jungkook's behaviour now....

******

"Jin... Uncle Jeon is better now..." Tae announced..

"Thank you Tae.. I can't thank you enough for everything...." Jin's eyes glistened and showed his thankfulness...." Tae smiled and patted his back..and looked at Jungkook telling him not to worry in a smile... Jungkook didn't smile but reflected his happiness in a simple face expression while holding hand of Tae...

" Tae....why it happened to him? You were with him too... wasn't there any symptom that you could came across that he was unwell?" Jin asked...

"Can't say that he was fine, Jin....although he portrayed that he was ok, he might be probably trying hard to look okay in order to not worry you...but your family conditions made him worry inside his heart very much all the time!

However, I can understand that something has happened among you three and that shocked him so much and caused an extreme amount of tension in his mind, eventually it lead to this heart stroke..."Jin and Jungkook looked at each other listening to Tae's anticipation...

They realised that Mr.Jeon heard everything they spoke to each other!!
Jin nodded wiping his tears..

"That means...Papa heard our conversation...." Jin muttered and looked at Tae sadly...Tae nodded as if he understands... He has no idea as what discussion took place between the couple.. but he knows that it went to the level of causing Mr.Jeon a traumatic condition!!

"But Jin... Remember that this is the second heart stroke he got... Now his  health condition is much more sensitive and critical... therefore, we have to be very careful... We cannot afford him to take anymore mental or physical strain" Jin nodded in agreement and fear while not stopping the welling tears... He cannot imagine something grave  happening to his father-in-law because of him... He knows for sure that asking Jungkook for divorce is what caused this situation to his father-in-law...

"Jin...please do whatever is needed to make him happy from now onwards...but make sure that he gets well Soon..." Tae said declaratively making Jin sigh hard..

"I will be careful about what you said Tae...  will make sure that he is always happy and cheerful... I promise... I will take care of papa..." Jin said affirmatively and walked to Jungkook to speak to him....

*********

It's been almost a week that Mr Jeon got discharged from Taehyung's hospital... He survived the second strok too! His open heart surgery  done by Tae was successful... Tae gave a second Life to Mr Jeon for the second time!! 

Before bringing his father to home, Jungkook expressed Tae his heartfelt  gratitude for saving his parent, while Jin expressed his gratitude and thankfulness in an affectonate hug to Tae...

As soon as they returned home from hospital, Jungkook and Jin started acting like a good couple in front of Mr.Jeon...
They behaved as if there are no disputes between them anymore like before!!

Mr. Jeon suspected at the beginning that they are playing a drama to keep him happy, but within a week of time he  started believing them completely, since both they mastered the skill to manipulate him well!! 

Indeed, Jungkook heart was aching more to see how Jin is behaving with him in duality!! He shows that he is a loving husband in front of jungkook's father...but as soon as he moves away from the elder man, he becomes a stoic and cold natured person towards Jungkook! this has been observed by Yejin too!!

Jungkook knows that he deserves every bit of Jin's anger and hatred... Even though jin was just acting love for the sake of his father's health, Jungkook is unable to stop feeling  happiness with that fake love too! He is a person that craves for his husband's love which is unfortunately not available anymore!

Whatever it was, Jungkook didn't want act anymore! He kept his pride aside..he is ready to face anything but letting Jin leave him...

be it in front of his father, or right behind him, he made sure to express his love to Jin in every possible way which is constantly being  rejected by Jin....
*******