you are enough for me...

Jin is pretending to be strong.. but his heart is full of agony!!

He feels that this agony never would chose to go away from his heart!! that's why he is crying!! He wants to scream louder as why is this happening to him!!

He just now got the report from the doctor...the report which reveals his capability of infertility!! He underwent this treatment because of some newly showing up symptoms... he was getting Sudden cramps and pain in his stomach! initially he thought it's nothing serious!!

But when Tae suggested, he went through the prescribed test.. the result is absolutely something painful!! This report indicates that he lost the ability to become appa again!

During his abortion, which happened at the time of the accident of his parents, his womb got ruptured and damaged! Although it got healed later,  it lost the ability to carry another child, unless any miracle happens!!

That means he cannot dream again to have another baby other than Joy in his life!  Tears are welling up unstoppably....

He doesn't know if he has to cry for Jungkook and Lisa's secret affair, which he is not sure of existing, without any proofs!!

it just kept him in dark about the other matters too of Jungkook's life, which took place in his absence!!  Or he doesn't know if he has to to cry for the fresh wound that is potentially can take away his liking for living itself!! Jin is crying again...

*****
"Jin..." Mr. Jeon placed his hand consolingly on Jin's shoulder, who is looking at the distant woods!! Jeon learns from Jimin about the couple's encounter with Lisa!

Mr.Jeon knows her as one of his ex-business partner's friend... He never liked that brat! Now knowing about her way of behaviour with the couple, he lost his mind for a minute in fury....he immediately came here to console Jin as the first part of his mission!!

"Son.... " Jin turned and looked into his Father-in-law's eyes... Jin looked terrible with his puffy eyes....he appeared as if he is trying to control his emotions in front of Jeon ...

"Papa... Do you need coffee? Sorry.. I forgot... Jin deliberately disconnected the eye contact with his father-in-law to not let him know what is happening in his mind...

"Jin... Stop..." Jin turned the other side making sure he doesn't have to face him..

" Son....look at me..." mr.jeon demanded affectionately...

Jin turned but couldn't look into his eyes... he knows that the tears will find their way, if he looks into his Father-in-law's eyes..."

"Please don't hide things from me jinnie....
I know that you have been feeling bitter and bad after you both met Lisa..."jin looked at him in shock.. he didn't expect this!... He realised that his father-in-law is thinking that his emotional status is the result of Lisa's  meeting them... He didn't know what to say...

"Look son, I know that I ruined your life by giving you to my son!! I can never ever forgive myself for what I did.. I am unforgivable! I am selfish..." He teared up.. holding both jins hands...

"Papa... please ....." Jin pleaded with his eyes that he never likes such words from his Papa...

"No jinnie...don't try to convince me that
I have done nothing wrong..
Anyway Jimin told me... I know Lisa.. she is a brat.. a wicked girl... insolent... but I don't know that Jungkook might have an affair with her..." Jin started feeling bitterness in his mouth! This conversation is no good he felt...

"No Papa.. I dont want to decide and judge your son just in an assumption that he has have affair with her...

I am waiting for him to come and tell me the truth... There is something that doesn't let him reveal the matter... If it is just a one night stand, I will try to forgive him... I will try to understand him...

But I feel that there is something else which is more than that.. let him reveal it... Let's not decide  anything based on a woman's words about who I know nothing... " Jin sounds determined in his  declearation...

"But you are not cheerful like before Jin! That pains my heart. I don't want to see that Jin who spent an essence less and bitter  family life for seven long years except having the light  as your son, Joy.. .. I am aged now.. I was so happy that you and Jungkook reunited! Joy and I got our family back... We are all a happy family now... Still your tears are not wiped... One or the other way, knowingly or unknowingly Jungkook hurts you!!

I am unable to see you cry...I don't want this.. this old man wants his family to be happy.. he can't take anymore mental strain too!"  Mr.Jeon cried....jin just heard the words in a Jaw drop... His heart melted and ached for his father-in-law.... it's true! He has  always been  thinking  about the pains and agony of his life, but what about his beloved papa!!  He never thought what is happening in the heart of him!!

Tears fell down again...

"I am sorry Papa... " He tried to speak from a choked voice!!

"Oh..." Mr.Jeon embraced his Son-in-law and kissed on Jin's forehead...

"Why do you have to say sorry, when you have been the victim always ??.. you are the one to take pain...

But you know what Jin? I want Jungkook to take the punishment from you, if he has done wrong with Lisa... I will pull him into the conversation today and try to find  what is with both of them..."

"But Papa..." Jin didn't want it...but Jeon didn't stop...

"No jin... Don't say anything.. if you believe in my wisdom and have faith in me as your Papa, you should let me do this..."

"......"

"I was in an assumption that joy can have a sibling soon since you guys are living happy life!! But is this what Jungkook brings to you? How dare he? Jungkook will answer me and you today.."
He turned and left the room.

"....."

Only tears were his warm companions since jin doesn't want to dare to reveal the other bitter truth about his infertility to his father in law...

*******

Joy entered the room after his grandpa left... the child, who is growing matured day by day is able to understand that his appa is somehow not cheerful like before!!

He tugged the sleeve of Jin who is sobbing silently by turning back again..

" Appa.."  jin looked at the child making sure to wipe his tears as soon as he realised the kiddos presence..

"Yes sweety...sorry I forgot.. are you hungry... let's go I will serve you the breakfast..I made your favourite kimchi fried rice today.." Jin tried to sound as much as possible... But child's face couldn't get the smile back...

"Appa... Are you worried that you will not be able to have another baby like me? " Joy's  sad face became sadder now... He has tears in his eyes... Jin's heart parted into pieces with those words...he was astounded that Joy knows it!!

"Joy... My baby!!! Who said it to you?"his lips quivered in the mourning...he pressed the child to his heart...

"Appa... I heard your conversation with Uncle Tae in the other intercom..."
Jin left the child and sat down there... His heart cannot take this pain anymore...

"Appa... I promise you that I will be your good boy... I will.never ever anger you... I will study well and become whatever you want me to become... I will make you, Papa and grand paa proud... I promise.. I will keep you happy... And more of all,  I will never ask you for another sibling like how grand paa keeps asking you.. I will try to give you that  happiness that can be given to you by another child will!." He circles jins neck with his small hands and hugs him consolingly making Jin cry more...jin circled his hands too around the child's small body... He pushed him a little back to look into his eyes..he was moved with the concern of the child for him!! Jin also regretted that he made the child feel in that way! He never thought that Joy feels that he is looking for another child,!

He smiled while tears...

"Baby.. why would I want another child when I have a sweet heart like you? You are the blessing of my life... I promise you that I wouldn't ever think about another child in my life.." Jin took oath that he never would again think of another child even in his dreams.. he has Joy!! He is enough for him!! And that's the final decision!!

****