no way you get him back!!!

"Jin!  my child...I am so happy,
You made my life complete now!!I am going to be a  grand dad!!  This happiness is just because of you!! I feel like gifting you something now that you like the most!  Tell me what do you want...Be it anything, and Let it be available anywhere in this world!! I will try to get it for you" Mr.Jeon hugged Jin with immesurable happiness..

Tae called him and gave the good news to senior Jeon before even the couple reached home!

A weak smile peeped on Jin's pale lips for the fond words came from his father in law!! Those words didn't sooth his misery but increased more! The pain of receiving the responsibility of a parent, due to an unwanted act of a cruel person is really miserable!  it gives nothing but an unmitigatable pain! Jin doesn't know whether to feel happy or sad for his  father-in-law's words! He managed to answer...

"I don't need anything papa.. I am already having everything more than enough in my life...I just need some rest for now..." He pressed his lips to stop them from a quivering  state...the pain in Jin's eyes hit the senior Jeon hard with the reality!! He understood what was going in Jin's mind!

the old man became sad!!he lost his smile and brightness! He cursed himself to have disclosed his happiness for becoming a grand parent,  without realising what was going on in Jin's mind! He suddenly got the doubt whether Jin wanted to keep the pregnancy or know...his heart drenched in grief with that thought itself!!

Indeed, he learned from Hobi, how Jin had to lead his life from the beginning ...and Mr.jeon was able to see what is Jin feeling now....

Life has been always a challenge for Jin!! In his childhood and teenage, he was bullied by his age people constantly for being an omega! They abused him with all names not just for being an omega but also a nerd! That lead him to be  hardly confident about anything other than his academics ! Somehow, he managed to build confidence within him at regular intervals and stood straight with the strength and support given by his own family members!  but as soon as his body and mind started blossoming well, his beauty turned the biggest trouble setter  for him!

Many lustful eyes started lingering on him and eventually, those men started his life hell bent with their nasty proposals and thoughts openly! Each of those morons' mean attempts of molesting and Eve-teasing him made him  question his choice of moving out of the house itself! However, his elder brother Sejun had always been the saviour of his life!

Somehow, Jin grew from that phase too and entered his professional life, but, then the situation was indifferent too!! people were much more cruel there!  his mean colleagues always tried to lure and prey him in differt ways to get his beauty in their arms! Due to high moral standards Jin was inculcated in him by his family, their trails went failed always! Therefore,  they never left a chance to blame him as inefficient and weak, to satisfy their sadistic pleasures, although he proved himself as potential and competitive enough in his profession!

His worthfulness never could help him but to land into the trouble of Mr.Jeon choosing and asking his hand for his son!! Then, the marriage too turned a miserable experience but nothing else!

Now this pregnancy is another painful  result of a henious act of Jin's husband!! It doesn't give him the blissful feel of  being a parent for the first time but being an unwanted reminder of the nightmare he had to go through!! Jin is now too scared that he may not be able to love this child if he cannot forget thet incident... Mr.jein felt that Jin wanted to stop Taehyung about revealing it... But he must have felt hopeless of getting support from anyone because he allowed his son into home even though he always committed crimes against Jin!! so, jin is no more confident about anything happening in his favour!