Kei's 20th Bday

Hello. Happy new year everyone :)

°°°°

It was a peaceful Friday morning. Kei was still sleeping peacefully while his phone was close to blowing up from the amount of messages.

"GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNINGGG!" Kei woke up from Kenma's loud voice.

Seriously. How can this guy be this energetic early in the morning or whenever he is alone with Kei? Kenma always had that blank and bitchy face on but with Kei, he was smiley and he was down for whatever the younger male wants.

He sat up straight and wiped his saliva away and pulled the duvet to cover his body.

"Happy birthday! Blow the candles and make a wish!" Kenma grins at him and Kei smiled a little before blowing the candles.

Seriously. Why is Kenma so excited and hyped???

"Good morning Kenma..."

"Kenma... What?" Kenma raised his brow.

"Kenma-niichan." Kei said and Kenma smiled so brightly that Kei thought he was going blind.

They only have a one year gap but Kenma wants to be called Niichan by Kei--- Kei doesn't want to ruin the other male's mood and there is no harm in calling him that--- Kenma just wanted to have a younger brother and he can finally have one now that his cousin is in a relationship with a cute, handsome and smart guy who goes by the name Tsukishima Kei.

Now Kei wonders if what it was like if Kenma really did had a younger sibling--- will Kenma also treat them this way?

Now that Kenma transferred in three uni, the fourth years got really busier, the third years are also busier these days leaving Kei to have lesser time to hang out with them--- he was never lonely.

Kenma was there to pick him up and drive him home all the time. They would also eat together everyday because Kei knows how Kenma hates socialising.

He's way too honest and straightforward which makes a lot of people think he's bitchy and rude.

"I will just go wait outside. Let's have breakfast at Starbucks since we still have plenty of time before your class starts." Kenma said and Kei nodded before making his way to get ready.

Kei had plans for dinner which was to eat dinner with his friends and brother. He also wanted to meet that Tenma Udai guy so he asked Aki to bring him over.

They will have a small party at the restaurant owned by the Miyas which was the plan. Tooru, Kenjirou, Wakatoshi and Tetsurou won't be able to come because they are overseas. Kei understands that and he was okay with it.

He missed his boyfriend so much and he actually wants to see him. There was still no message from Tetsu but Kei knew Tetsu was still sleeping and he understands.

Kenma look over his shoulder first before taking out his phone.

"have you landed?"

"yes... I am waiting for my driver to pick me up... The others already arrived as well."

"Good. five pm at the mansion. Kei's class ends at two pm and  I am taking him out for shopping to kill time." Kenma said.

"Use my card. My driver is here. Se you later and take good care of my baby Kei."

"No need to tell me. Yeah. Bye." Kenma ended the call and called another person so prepare their breakfast.

"Shall we have breakfast?" Kenma asked.

"Yes please." Kei said and he pulled out his phone. Still no new message from Tetsurou. Maybe he was still asleep so he decided to turn his phone off so he will stop overthinking.