Koutarou start!

Koutarou drives his white foreign car to the university. He was worried about what happened to Tooru the whole weekend.

He wants to go to the faculty of law first before the engineering but he knew it will make Tooru upset. He didn't want to make Tooru upset so he will patiently wait for lunch time.

He parked his car in their faculty's parking lot before he got out his car. He looks really intimidating with his serious face and as he passed by the halls, he was mister head turner but he didn't care.

Koutarou knew he was good looking and one of the popular boys in the university but he doesnt really give any shit about it.

He froze on his spot when he saw a green haired guy who was walking a blonde cutie. No. It was not Kuroo's ex-crush but a cute girl.

They were walking closely and Koutarou's eye twitched at the proximity. He saw how that guy carried all her books and Koutarou was itching to know what was going on.

Yes. Just like Tooru, Koutarou is also nosy and he likes gossips but in a lowkey way. He also likes to know a lot okay?

"Tadashi, you should go to your faculty or you'll be late. I'm fine now." The blonde cutie said and the green haired sighed

"Hitoka-chan, I can't stay still. What if you pass out again? My faculty is so far away from yours. Should I consider transferring to this faculty so I can look after you all the time?" The green haired said and the blonde cutie laughed.

"Good morning Bokuto Senpai." Koutarou smiled when the blonde cutie greeted him.

"Good morning." He replied softly while struggling to remember why the hell does that pretty blonde junior knows him.

It was a coincidence that cutie had a class with Koutarou. Koutarou got inside the classroom and took his seat.

"Yachi Hitoka-chan, if there is a discomfort, call me please? I'll be right away. Here, some freshly brewed tea and healthy snacks." The green haired guy said and took out a tumbler and a food container from his bag.

"Tadashi, this is so cute of you. Thank you. I already told you I'm okay now you worrywart." she said and pinched the other guy's cheeks.

"I'm worried about you okay? Its not being cute at all. Take care of yourself and I'll pick you up for lunch. Bye sweetie." The guy said and pinched her cheeks and left.

"U-uhm... sorry for that senpai." The girl apologized and Koutarou smiled and nodded.

"Boyfriend?" He asked and she nodded with a little smile.

OH MY GOD. So that guy is dating her nd not Tetsu's crush??? I need to tell roosterhead later.

"You two look really cute together. How long have you've been together?" Koutarou asked curiously.

"Four years senpai." Honestly Koutarou was speechless because how did they last that long while looking like they just got together?

They are still too sweet and it looks like the love was still new.

"Wow... that's really amazing." Koutarou said and she was blushing lightly.

"You're lucky to have a really caring boyfriend like that guy." Koutarou said and smiled while she blushed madly while smiling shyly.

"Mhmmm. Tadashi is the best." She said and Koutarou chuckled.

"Senpai, are you in a relationship?" She asked and Koutarou shook his head.

"Then... do you fancy anyone?" she asked and Koutarou raised his brow.

"No... Is there someone you want to introduce to me?" He teased and she scrunched up her nose cutely which made Koutarou to laugh.