Outreach programs 1

Kei was helping his old neighbor who lives next door. He already moved out of his old apartment and Aki had no clue where Kei lives now. He was able to find the place because of Tetsurou's help.

He was clad in his sweatpants and sweater as he swept the ground. Kei was minding his own business that he didn't even saw the luxurious vans parked outside the gates.

"KEIKEIII!" Kei flinched when he heard Atsumu's noisy voice.

"Kei-chan~" Tooru smiled at him

"Tsuki!" Koutarou smiled at him and Keiji smiled apologetically at him.

"Why... why are you here and why are you wearing shorts in december?" Kei asked Tooru.

"Because I want to. Anyways, you're included in our outreach program." Tooru said and Kei's eyes widened.

"Ha? Why am I included again in this outreach program?" Kei asked and the chaotic rich boys grinned at him.

"Because we said so. You're coming with us boiii." Tooru said and pulled Kei inside the van.

"AAAAHHH. THIS IS KIDNAPPING." Kei turned around and saw more people inside the van.

Daichi was driving the car while Koushi was sitting in the shotgun seat. Kiyoomi, Atsumu, Koutarou, Keiji, Tooru and Tetsurou were inside the same van as Kei.

"I don't even have clothes... Hell. I dont even have my phone with me! Stop the car! My apartment..." Kei stresses out and Tetsurou dialed a number on his phone.

"Yes. Good morning. Kuroo Tetsurou speaking. Kindly heighten the apartment's security and kindly make sure Apartment 111 is locked. Thanks." Tetsurou said and Kei gave him a blank stare.

"Clothes... I dont have spare clothes and the things I'll need to survive.You guys are crazy!" Kei stresses out.

"You have Tetsu. You'll survive Kei chan." Tooru said and grinned.

"Ha? Is there even any connection with that?" Kei asked and Kiyoomi handed him a blanket.

"I wanna go home. Stop the car." Kei said and Koushi turned to look at him and smiled a little.

"Kei-"

"AAAAHHH! Don't talk to me traitors. How dare you gang up against me." Kei covered his ears and refused to look at his so called friends named Keiji and Koushi the traitors.

Tooru bit the inside of his cheek when he suddenly felt guilty for dragging Kei in this mess. Kiyoomi, Koutarou and Daichi also felt guilty while Tetsurou was calm in his seat which was a seat behind Kei's.

"Hon, cuddles." Atsumu said and turned his body to face Kiyoomi who was sitting behind him.

Kei was sitting next to Atsumu and he was already raging in his seat. He was murdering everyone in the van in his head and he wanted to disappear.

"The car is still moving. Stay still." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu pouted.

"Daichi-senpai... slow down the car please. I wanna go to Omiomi." Atsumu asked nicely.

"Keiji and Koushi don't look at me. I am mad and I don't want to stab your eyes." Kei said who can feel Koushi and and Keiji's stares on him.

"Sorry Kei..."

"Kei-chan I'm sorry." Tooru apologized and Kei sighed.

"Hm." Kei said and rolled his eyes.

Daichi pulled over and Atsumu hurriedly unbuckled his seatbelt and made his way next to Kiyoomi who happily let his his boyfriend cuddle with him. Tetsurou stood up from his seat and made his way to sit next to Kei.