message

The wedding party ended around midnight and all of Tooru's friends were drunk. Atsumu, Koutarou, Yuuji, Kourai and Satori were all sprawled on the ground as they already passed out.

Tetsurou, Kiyoomi, Daichi, Sachirou, Eita and Osamu fell asleep while sitting and they are already drunk.

Chikara, Ushiwaka, Suna, Sugawara and Akaashi were so close in falling asleep. They already gave up on their drunk pairs who refused to get up or even wake up.

The some guests had already left and the bride and the groom is already packing for their honeymoon trip.

"Take care nee-san and nii-san." Tooru said as he see them off.

"Thank you so much for the effort Tooru-chan. You and your friends are the best." His sister in law said and hugged Tooru.

"I hope you'll find your lover soon." His brother said and Tooru smiled.

"Mhmmm. I dont think I can insert it to my busy schedule." Tooru said playfully and the couple laughed then they hugged Tooru before they left.

Tetsurou's vision was spinning and he was dizzy but still he manage to search to search for that guy who had been looking at Tooru since early.

"Hey Hey. Iwaizumi-kun would you mind having a word with us?" Tetsurou slurred and the other male turned to look at his friends.

"I mean he's drunk... but he meant business." Hanamaki replies and Matsukawa shrugged.

"Yes sir?" Tetsurou kicked his friend.

"Oooyyy. Wake the fuck up Satori. Iwaizumi's here." Tetsu slurred and Satori groaned and sat up.

"Where?" The other drunk guy slurred.

"I am right here sir." Iwaizumi said and Satori scratched his hair in an irritated manner.

"I can't fucking see anything. Where are you?" Satori asked and Wakatoshi sighed and tapped Satori's cheek.

"Babe... your eyed are closed. Open them and you'll see Iwaizumi-san." Wakatoshi said.

"Iwaizumi-who? You're my man. You're my baby sushi what are you talking about opening my eyes." Satori said and Wakatoshi sighed.

"Baby sushi come sleep now." Satori said and pulled Wakatoshi with him on the lawn.

"B-babe no. I dont want this..." Wakatoshi said and Satori opened his eyes and sat up again.

"Am I hurting you mi'amore?" Satori asked and kissed Wakatoshi's hand.

"Not really but you're already wasted and the grass is so itchy. My skin is getting red." Wakatoshi said and Satori gasped and stomp on the bermuda grass aggressively like an idiot.

"How dare you hurt my baby sushi." Satori growls as he fights the grass. Wakatoshi decided to give up already. His head was hurting from the stress.

"Yo Eita! Shirabu's calling hurry up!" Tetsurou said and handed Eita his shoe.

Eita put the shoe over his ear and he sat up before he 'answered' the call.

"I can't hear you Shirabu-kun. Hello? Hello? Hello you there?" Tetsurou laughed and watched Eita talk to his shoe.

"Chikara... don't you want to sleep with me? I saw you threw the condoms and lube away that Tooru gave us back when we were in Thailand." Yuuji slurred and shook Chikara.

"Hang in there my prince." Suna said and held Osamu's hand.

Iwaizumi, Hanamaki and Matsukawa shared looks and they continued to watch the wasted rich boys who were like little kids. They were no longer looking mature and sophisticated--- they look like a group little kids.