Rollin'

Sis really need to study because finals starts next week but sis is really stressed with acads so sis decided to write a new chapter.

Also Sis forgot to put warning at the previous chapter. Well. So. Uhm...

Warning: Chaotic boys wilding⚠️💦

•••••

The night has come and Hajime can feel his cold sweat dripping down as he watched Yuuji, Atsumu, Kourai and of course his Tooru mixing the drinks.

"You'll be fineee." Tetsurou chuckled and tapped his back. Hajime gave him a dry smile before he licked his lips nervously.

"Will I really be fine?" He asked and the taller male laughed and shrugged.

"No one will make it sober tonight. At least we will all suffer together. Squad goals." Tetsurou said and Kei rolled his eyes and pinched his lover's side.

"Love, you need to stop picking on him. Jeez." Kei said and Tetsurou pouted.

"I'm not picking on him." Tetsurou defends himself and Kei rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right." Kei said sarcastically and Hajime felt more uneasy because he thinks these two will fight because of him.

"Its okay Kei... he was not picking on me or anything. He just reassured me I'll be alright later." Hajime said and Kei said and nodded.

"Okayyy. Please excuse us for a while Hajime." Kei said and left with Tetsurou.

Hajime watched them leave and saw how Tetsurou acts when he was alone with Kei. Kei was laughing softly and he was hugging his boyfriend and even peppering his face with kisses which made the other male smile happily. They made up easily which was great.

Daichi, Koushi, Suna, Osamu and Keiji were grilling the different meat prepared for their barbeque party while keeping Koutarou away who kept on stealing meat.

Chikara, Wakatoshi, Satori and Kiyoomi were preparing the bonfire site.

Kei, Tetsurou, Eita and Kenjirou were taking care of the rice, fruits and utensils they will need for later.

Sachirou was taking pictures, Koutarou sitting on the hammock while staring at the meat longingly. Well... he was not allowed to come near the grilling area for the mean time since ke kept on stealing the meat and Hajime doesnt know where he should help.

"Iwa-chan! Come here for a second please." Tooru called him so Hajime made his way to his boyfriend.

"Does this taste good?" Hajime cringed at the strong alcohol that Tooru made him taste.

"No good?" Tooru asked and Hajime coughed.

"Too strong." He said honestly and Tooru nodded before fixing the drink. Hajime just stood next to Tooru and the brunette turned to look at his boyfriend.

"Is there something wrong?" Tooru asked softly and stood closer to Hajime.

"Huh? No... there's nothing wrong." Hajime said and smiled a little at Tooru before reaching out to caress his cheek softly.

"Sure?" He asked and Hajime nodded before leaning down to kiss Tooru's forehead.

"Dinner is ready!" Koushi announced and they all happily made their way to eat dinner.

"Are your legs cold?" Satori asked his boyfriend who shook his head.

"I'm good. What about you?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori just smiled sweetly at Wakatoshi before feeding him dinner.