Throw it back

Friday evening and Tooru and his gang were preparing to go to the club. Sakusa clearly didn't want to come but of course he knew Grand King Oikawa Tooru won't like it.

Why didnt he want to go to the club? Its because Oikawa Grand King Tooru invited Ennoshita, Ushijima, Suna, Atsumo and Kita. He didn't want to see Atsumo and he had no idea why he was avoiding Atsumo.

Sakusa drove his car to the club and hoped Tooru won't do something to him and Atsumu. He really doesnt want to do anything with Miya fucking Atsumo at all.

"Too loud for your liking?" Satori asked and Wakatoshi blinked innocently before he nodded.

"You've never been to nightclubs before?" Satori asked and Wakatoshi nodded.

"Its my first time going out without my guards. Please take care of me." Wakatoshi said and Satori smiled and nodded before pinching his cheeks.

"Yesyesss." Satori said and Wakatoshi smiled a little.

"Never accept drinks from strangers okay? You never know what they put in there." Satori said and Wakatoshi nodded.

"Okay..." Wakatoshi said and Satori ordered bottles of different alcoholic beverages for them. He also ordered non alcoholic drinks for those who plan to stay sober and take care of their friends who will get drunk later.

There will be at least four in their group who always remains sober to help the drunkards. It was Daichi, Sachirou, Osamu and Kiyoomi. Since Suna and Atsumu were there, there is a big possibility Kiyoomi and Osamu might drink. Yuuji was really behaved now that Chikara was next to him.

They all sat in a c-shaped sofa and they were having a good time--- except for Kiyoomi and Yuuji who wants to go home already.

Satori was the gunner for the night as he kept on pouring drinks to his friends glasses. Eita, Koutarou, Yuuji, Tooru and Tetsurou were already tipsy. Daichi, Sachirou, Kiyoomi, Ushijima and Kita still havent drank anything alcoholic. Ennoshita, Atsumu, Osamu and Suna were still going strong.

Everything was cool but then Tetsurou started crying and shared about how he and Kei didnt click well like Keiji and Koutarou.

Eita, Koutarou and Tooru were comforting their now drunk friend who was crying in frustration about not able to spark an interest with his crush.

Yuuji was really stressed with the amount of girls giving him invitations right in front of Ennoshita. Ennoshita only sat there with a poker face but Yuuji knows he was seething.

Sachirou was taking pictures as usual.

Suna was flirting with Osamu. Satori was also flirting with Wakatoshi. Atsumo sat on his seat quietly as he drank. Kiyoomi was looking at Tetsurou with amusement. Daichi was watching over his friends while Kita wants to go home because there were no bobba served.

"He's going to get drunk if you continue to do that." Wakatoshi told Satori.

"Its okay. We plan to make him drunk tonight." Satori whispered in Wakatoshi's ear.

"Why?" Wakatoshi asked.

"Baby, You'll see." Satori said and handed Yuuji more drinks.

"Lets go dance!" Tooru said and dragged Tetsurou, Eita and Koutarou with him.

The four were dancing happily and Daichi smiled when they choose to dance where he can see them clearly. Tooru was smiling and he dragged the others with him to the dance floor. They were forming a circle as they danced and Satori was holding a bottle of alcohol. He was ready to serve his friends some drinks.