Shirabu's cowardice

Shirabu woke up next to Semi and the older male was still sleeping peacefully next to him. Kenjirou stared at the older male's handsome face and he can't help but think about what he really want for the two of them.

Is it okay now to open his heart for another person?

Was it okay now to put a label in their relationship now?

The younger male got out of bed and he made his way outside the bedroom and saw Satori was clad in a black turtle neck shirt, black pants, a suit jacket and his black leather shoes.

"Good morning Tendou-san."

"Heyyy. Good morning kiddo." Satori smiled and Kenjirou approached the older male and helped him fix his hair neatly.

"Thank you." Satori said.

"I'll get going now kid." Satori said and ruffled Shirabu's hair.

"What about breakfast Tendou-san?" Satori smiled at Shirabu before he shook his head.

"Hmmm. I'll have my breakfast with my family today. Byebyeee." Satori said and made his outside the penthouse.

Shirabu only shook his head and he made his way towards the kitchen to make breakfast for him and Semi. He just quietly made breakfast because he didn't want to disturb Semi who was still sleeping peacefully inside the bedroom.

•••

Wakatoshi woke up alone in his huge King sized bed and his head was hurting a lot. He knew he drank so much last night and now he regrets drinking too much last night.

He sighed and stayed still because he still feels so dizzy. His phone rang and he answered it without looking at the caller's ID.

"Baby, how are you feeling?"

"Uggghhh. My head hurts."

"Hm. You're having breakfast with your family... you should get up."

"..."

"Did you fell asleep again?"

"... no. My head hurts a lot that's all." Wakatoshi said quietly.

"Hm. I'm inside the elevator now. I'm here in front of your door. Talk to you later." The call ended and Wakatoshi stayed still in bed. He still feel so dizzy and he sighed in relief because Satori came to see him.

Satori entered the bedroom and saw Wakatoshi laying on the bed on his tummy and his eyes were still closed. Satori kissed Wakatoshi's forehead and he took the other male's phone then he charged it.

"I'll make you some porridge." Satori said.

"But babe... I want oatmeal and berries." Wakatoshi said and Satori hummed and pulled the duvet over Wakatoshi's back.

Satori made his way to the kitchen amd he grabbed some berries he found in the fridge. He washed it throughly and he prepared Wakatoshi's oatmeal. He chopped the berries and he placed them on Wakatoshi's oatmeal then also prepared a glass of warm milk for Satori.

He grabbed a pain reliever pill and he made his way back to Wakatoshi's bedroom and saw the other male went back to sleep.

"Baby, I won't be staying long." Satori said and removed his suit jacket and made his way to the bathroom to fill the tub with warm water.

"Baby sushi, you need to eat a little first before drinking your meds." Wakatoshi hummed and sat up. He leaned on the headboard and Satori placed a pillow on Wakatoshi's back.