Kei's graduation

Four years later...

Kei stared at the mirror and he smiled sadly. He really missed how rowdy and chaotic his friends were.

They already graduated before than him and they have their own lives now--- they talk less now because of their busy schedules.

Atsumu is a now a dentist at a hospital owned by Kiyoomi's family. Kiyoomi and Keiji are first year resident doctors at the hospital owmed by Kiyo's family. Kenjirou also became the chief medtech in the same hospital. They are all based in Tokyo.

Koutarou is now the head engineer of their company while Rintarou is the head architech. They are both based in Tokyo.

Osamu is now runs their famous restaurants.

Satori is now the new Mayor in Miyagi. Wakatoshi is now the Director of their company he was based in Miyagi.

Eita is a well known composer, singer--- he even models now and he is the CEO of their entertainment industry he was based in Tokyo.

Daichi is a clinical psycologist who works at their clinic in Miyagi. Koushi is the assistant principal in a high school in Miyagi.

Chikara became the CEO of their company. Yuuji also became the CEO of their company. They are both based in Miyagi.

Sachirou is now the CEO of their winery while Kourai is the head Chemist.

Hajime worked so hard to train together with his bestfriends Issei and Takahiro. Hajime still doesnt work because he refuses to work without Tooru. Tooru on the other hand is still in New york together with his nephew Takeru and cousins Tobio and Akira. Yuutarou is still with them and he takes good care of the four guys.

Tetsurou became busier these days because he is now the head pilot of their airline business. He and Kei are still going strong so dont worry.

He was preparing himself for the graduation ceremony. His friends are all busy but he invited them to his graduation.

A soft knock was heard and Kei made his way to the door and opened it only to see Kenma.

"You ready to go?" Kenma asked and Kei nodded and the shorter male grinned at him.

"There's still time. Maybe they got stuck in traffic. Cheer up." Kenma said and winked at him.

Kenma became the CEO of their company. He's really popular because of the games he designs and how popular and successful those games are. He is still single by the way and he refuses to date.

"They will make it. They never break their promise." Kenma said and wrapped his arms around Kei.

"Thanks Kenma-niichan." He said softly and the shorter male rubbed his back gently to cheer him up.

•••

"Do you think Sir Osamu is already married?"

"I dont know. He never talks about his love life. He never post anything these days."

"Senpai. You went to the same school as them right? Is he taken?"

"Duh? Bitches you dumb or something? The ring on his ring finger screams he's already married. Get back to work."

The black haired male gave his employees a side eye before he headed to his office. He then sat on his swivel chair and smiled at the picture frame. He stared at the ring on his finger and smiled.

He and Rintarou got married two years ago. It was a private beach wedding in Maldives.

"Good day sir. Please read and sign these papers asap." The secretary said and left a few papers on his desk.