Moonlight

A/n: We are almost at the end of our long journey🤧

°°°

Around 3:50am, the gang was already gathered in the train station.

They didn't bring clothes with them. They only brought a small bag that has their cards, wallets, phone and a few important papers with them.

Tooru suggested they will just go shopping later because its been a while since did shopping with them. There were no objections because they also wanted to do some shopping.

Kiyoomi, Chikara, Rintarou, Sachirou and Hajime were wearing all black clothes.

Kiyoomi wore a turtle neck top, black jeans and black combat boots,

Chikara was wearing black tee, black shorts, his black birkins and a black cap.

Suna was wearing a sweater, a pair of black shorts and black sneakers.

Sachirou was wearing a black polo, black shorts and black vans.

Hajime was wearing a black graphic tee, black ripped jeans, a bomber jacket and a pair of black sneakers.

Osamu was wearing a maroon sweater, black shorts and white shoes.

Yuuji was wearing a yellow hoodie, black jeans and white shoes.

Atsumu was wearing a black polo with a few floral prints, white shorts and a pair of low cut black converse.

Keiji was wearing a gray plaid trousers, a white plain tee and white shoes.

Koutarou was wearing a black fitted tee, army green pants and black sneakers.

Koushi was wearing a pair of knee ripped white jeans, black and white Button up shirt and black topsider shoes.

Daichi was wearing a white Button up shirt and the sleeves were folded neatly upto his shoulder. He was wearing brown shorts and a pair of white Stan smiths.

Tetsurou was wearing a white tee, gray ripped jeans, a pair of white shoes and his black bomber jacket.

Kei was wearing a pastel pink tee, white pants and white shoes.

Satori was wearing white tee, light blue denim jeans ripped on the left knee and gray sneakers.

Wakatoshi was wearing a yellow and black stripped tee, denim pants, fun socks and a pair of vans.

Kenjirou was wearing a peach colored Button up shirt, black trouser and white shoes.

Eita was wearing a black tee, black pants, black shoes and a tropical printed bomber jacket from gucci.

Tooru was wearing a mustard tee, black ripped jeans, white Stan smiths and a denim jacket.

Kourai was simply wearing his orange tee, black shorts and navy blue vans.

They were all still sleepy but excited for the trip at the same time. When their train arrived, they boarded premium first class. Slept the entire ride from Tokyo to Osaka.

They checked in their hotel that Tetsurou booked ahead of time. No couple will be sharing a room because the rooms that Tetsurou booked was good for 10 people each room.

The tops will share a room while the bottoms will share a room. That way, the tops can have a meeting without their partners being suspicious about their plan.

Incase you didn't know, there will be a surprise wedding held in a private island in Thailand. The wedding will happen in two days.

Yes. Only Tooru had no idea that he was getting married in two days.