Yuuji start!

Yuuji was chilling inside his room. He doesn't have any plans and he knew his friends are pretty busy. He was actually waiting for Oikawa's replies or call.

It was already saturday afternoon and the other male still haven't texted or called them but the other male assured them he's still alive somewhere.

As if that would give them assurance not to worry anymore. It made them worry more because Tooru is not at the main house anymore and he's still not at Tokyo.

Tooru refuses to tell them where he is right now but he promises to tell them on monday. They'll just wait for Tooru to tell them on monday.

Yuuji laid on his bed with his laptop. He was watching some movies and then his mother barged inside his room with that scary smile of hers.

"Yuuji, you still remember Chika-kun right?" She asked and Yuuji's eyes widened.

Of course. How can he forget that guy.

"Of course." Yuuji replied and smiled nervously.

"He's coming back to Japan for good. It was the elders decision. He's also going to the same university you attend." His mother informed and Yuuji paled.

"No!" Yuuji said and closed his laptop.

"What do you mean no? Its not like you own Japan or the university. He's free to come back." His father said and Yuuji's eyes widened.

"Please no... Chikara's scary and he-"

"He's a sweet boy what are you talking about Yuuji? Don't talk bad about other people." Yuuji bit the inside on his cheek.

Of course Ennoshita Chikara has his parents side. He was nice to everyone except Terushima Yuuji.

"What do you want me to do?" Yuuji asked and his parents smiled.

"Chika-kun's plane lands at 8pm in Tokyo. Let him sleep in your place tonight and the servants will pick you up tomorrow." Yuuji sprang out of bed and he hurriedly got ready.

"If you brought your one night stands there I will behead you." His father threatened and Yuuji shook his head.

"I DO NOT!" Yuuji yells from the bathroom.

Yuuji was panicking as he took his shower. How could his parents know about his him playing around? The elders will surely behead him. Did Chikara tell them? Oh he will choke Chikara once he'll land in Japan.

He still got plenty of time and he'll make it back to Tokyo at 5pm and he can clean his condo a little.

"Does Chikara know about you sleeping around? His elders and parents will surely kill you if they knew about this." His mother hissed.

"Where is the ring?" his father asked and Yuuji rolled his eyes and took out the silver band he kept in his wallet.

"Did Chikara told you?" Yuuji asked and his parents glared at him.

"So Chika knew but kept it a secret... Chika didn't tell us anything. You slept with my secretary's daughter-"

"YOUR SECRETARY HAD A DAUGHTER?!" Yuuji asked in surprise and he knew he's dead.

He was so dead for being so careless.

"Stop causing us problems Yuuji." His father sighed and Yuuji groaned.

"But I don't like how things turned out for me!" Yuuji counters.

"Well, we're sorry not sorry." His parents said and Yuuji was seething on his seat.

He rode the bullet train with his thoughts of killing Ennoshita Chikara. He wanted to make Ennoshita cry and make him hate Yuuji more so Ennoshita will beg his folks to break the engagement.