Midterm week

Tooru, Eita and Tetsurou watched their phones in amusement. Its the third day of the exam and their friends were taking care of their partners or vice versa.

Daichi went to the College of Education building to give Sugawara some food. Daichi was serious about giving Koushi some space and stick to texting and calling but they overheard a conversation earlier about Koushi was looking more stressed and he always skip lunch. Daichi the worried suitor immediately bought lunch for his baby.

Koutarou made his way to the college of medicine to give Akaashi some snacks and lunch.

Sachirou made his way to the college of sciences to deliver lunch and snacks to Kourai who was working hard as usual.

Satori made his way to the college of agriculture to take good care of his baby sushi. He will make sure his baby is well fed and ready for the exams.

Yuuji chooses to study on his own in his college so Chikara was on his way to make sure Yuuji eats lunch.

Kiyoomi was studying with Akaashi and Atsumu was vacant for two hours so he'll eat lunch and study with his boyfriend.

Suna will drop by at Osamu's faculty before he'll join his engineering friends group study. He wants to see his boyfriend and give him something to eat.

"Free time." Eita said and grinned.

"Hm. Wait till your muse calls you--- speak of the devil." Tetsurou said and Eita excused himself to answer Shirabu's call while having that shit eating grin.

"Arent you going to tell me about you and Kei-chan? I don't want to wait anymore." Tooru said and Tetsurou choked on his shake.

"I... there is nothing going on." Tetsurou said.

"A little bird told me you drove him to Yamaguchi's apartment two weeks ago." Tooru said and sipped on his iced tea.

"Who is it?" Tetsurou asked and Tooru snickered.

"So its true. Spill the tea." Tooru said and Tetsurou sighed and rubbed his temples before explaining things to Tooru.

"Hm.  Okay. Good job not making a fool out of your self there." Tooru said and pat Tetsurou's head.

"Have he checked on you?" Tetsurou asked curiously.

"He? Who are you talking about?" Tooru asked.

"Your boyfriend." Tetsurou said and Tooru sighed and rubbed his temples.

"If its Iwa-chan, you got it wrong. We are not like that. He's just being nice because he is a nice person and mind you he's straight. We are just friends Tetsu." Tooru said and Tetsurou hummed.

"Friends. Okay. Lets drop it." Tetsurou said and Eita came back inside looking all so happy.

"He said goodluck and work hard. My heart just went-"

"Ewww." Tetsurou and Tooru interrupts.

"Bitter bean poles!" Eita huffed and took his seat.

•••

"Omi, why are you here?" Bokuto asked and Kiyoomi rolled his eyes.

"That's my line. I go to this college." Kiyoomi said grumpily and Bokuto didnt answer. He just looked around for Akaashi.

"He went to the restroom. Wait there. Its our table. I'm going to buy food." Kiyoomi said and sighed.

He made his way to get in line to buy some lunch. He grumpily stood there but when he saw heard the girls gossiping around him about a hottie making their way inside the cafeteria.