Double dates

"Tomorrow is the day." Kuroo said and turned to look at Bokuto with a nervous smile on his face.

"Oh come on. Its just a date. Ha ha ha." Bokuto said nervously.

"Bro... we've never been to dates." Kuroo reminded and that's where they started panicking.

Kuroo and Bokuto started pacing back and forth because they were so nervous. Kuroo really liked the guy so he didnt want to fuck it up. Bokuto just didn't want to disappoint his friend and he didn't want to be dumped on the first day.

"Who should we ask for help?" Bokuto asked and bit his nails anxiously.

"None of our friends had been to date dates--- oh wait! Yuuji!" Bokuto said.

"What? We'll freak them out and think we wanted to fuck them right after the date." Kuroo said and Bokuto gasped.

"Fuck. What should we do?! Who should we ask for help?" Bokuto asked.

"Daichi can only give us moral support. Tooru shou--- no. He should be out of this. That guy can be dangerous. Sachirou's a big baby who only loves his animals. Osamu--- he's a little shit towards Suna who genuinely likes him. Sakusa will try to kill us for being shitty dates. Lets go to Eita and Satori. They're our only hope." Kuroo said and Bokuto nodded.

The two left the Kuroo's mansion and they made their way to Eita and Satori's penthouse. They arrived there in fifteen minutes and the two let them in quietly.

"I know nothing about dates. Let me call the others." Eita said said called the others. Satori served them snacks and he laughed when those two gave him puppy dog eyes.

"I am not an expert. Come on, don't give me that look. I haven't took Ushiwaka on a date-date. I ambushed him the last time." Satori said and munched on his cookies.

"But... you're so smooth. How do you do that?" Bokuto asked curiously.

"Not really. It comes out naturally when it comes to Ushiwaka." Satori said and crossed his legs.

Osamu arrived shortly and he bought lots food. Sakusa arrived next and he bought drinks with him.

"Omi-kun please help us. We've never been to dates and we don't want to fuck this up." Kuroo asked and Sakusa nodded.

"Lets start with the basic etiquette." Sakusa said. Satori made his way to the living room to help Sam who was preparing dinner and also calling the others.

Eita was busy rummaging something in his bathroom as he was looking for those good skin care products he can use for Koutarou and Tetsurou.

"So what do you do if you noticed you date's shoelace was undone?" Sakusa asked.

"Untie mine so we'll be even." Bokuto said.

"Tell him his shoelace is undone." Kuroo said and Bokuto gasped.

"Bro! Your answer is different from mine. What's happening?!" Bokuto asked.

"How would you tell him?" Sakusa asked who was slowly losing patience.

"Are you blind? How can you walk around with that?" Kurok replied and Sakusa lost it. He started hitting the two and ignored their cries.

Daichi and Sachirou arrived and they pulled Kiyoomi away from Tetsurou and Bokuto. Tooru arrived moments later with many paper bags in hand.

"Sorry babies, mama had to buy you two clothes and beauty products so you'll look good and be able to hide that shitty side of yours. Baby Omi can help you with that." Tooru said and placed paper bags down.