So what

Semi picked up the branch he found on the ground. He waved like a mad man in front of Kenjirou's house.

He knew the other male was still awake because of the light coming from his room. He tried calling the other male but he won't answer.

Kenjirou heard a tap on his glass and his brows furrowed in annoyance. Who the hell plays in the middle of the night? He made his way to his study table and his eyes widened at the amount of calls from Semi.

He opened the door which connects to his balcony. He answered the call and saw Semi outside their house and waving a branch like a mad man.

"Come down please." Semi said and Shirabu groaned.

"Its cold." He hissed.

"Please? Come down please? You're leaving in two weeks. Come down. I'm giving you something." Semi said and Shirabu groaned and agreed.

Kenjirou was wearing his pajama pair. It was a silk with a soft peach color pajama pair but instead of having pajama pants, he was wearing pajama shorts. He was also wearing his cat eared headband to keep his bangs away from his face.

He made his way outside and shivered when the cold late night breeze blew. Semi Eita still had that stupid grin on his face.

He rolled his eyes and opened the gate then Semi's smile grew wider. He was standing on a cement as he waited for Semi to say something.

"What is it?" Kenjirou asked and he gasped when the older male picked him up bridal style and shoved him inside the car then drove off.

"You fucking lunatic! Where are you taking me?! This is kidnapping!" Shirabu screams and fastened his seatbelt because boy, Eita is driving so fast he feels like his soul was gonna separate from its body.

"I'm taking you somewhere fun." Semi answered and Shirabu hissed angrily.

"If you wanted to hangout, why dont you ask me like a normal person!"

"Too boring. Why should I go to the commoner's route." Eita said and Kenjirou's eyes widened and he let out a scoff.

"You're a fucking lunatic. I dont even have my phone with me!" Kenjirou said and Eita laughed.

Kenjirou was scared when Eita drove to a forest and a hill. He was so scared but he kept his mouth shut. A marvelous villa was seen and Kenjirou was in awe but he kept his poker face.

"Why are we here?"

"Sleepover." Eita said and parked his car next to a very expensive car.

"I am wearing my fluffy slippers! What were you thinking kidnapping me!" Kenjirou angrily roars and six handsome guys wearing pajamas and fluffy slippers went outside the villa.

Shirabu knew one of them. It was Ushijima Wakatoshi who was holding hands with a tall red haired guy.

"Hop on my back and lets not get your slippers dirty." Semi said and Shirabu opened the car door and hopped on Semi's back without stepping a foot outside the car.

"Are the kids asleep?" Semi asked Kuroo who nodded and led them inside.

Shirabu was introduced to the other guys and they were all his seniors. They were all good looking and not to mention, filthy rich especially the guy in turquoise silk Pajamas... Oikawa Tooru.

"Shirabu Kenjirou is a second year medtech student in australia. He's going back to australia in two weeks." Semi said and the guy who was holding Ushijima's hand smiled.

"Nice to meet you Shirabu-kun. Eita can't stop talking about you for a week. He really did not exaggerate about how you have a really pretty face." Satori said and Kenjirou was quite surprised with the new info.