Which one is it?

Was Yuuji a sensitive little shit or Chikara's being an asshole in his own way?

Chikara heard his door opened and he immediately muted his mic but he didnt turned around yet. He knows jt was Yuuji anyways.

"Chika..." Ennoshita rolled his eyes and turned around only to see Yuuji carrying his pillow and his pikachu plushie.

"Can I sleep here again? I won't be noisy promise. Let me sleep next to you please?" Chikara snorts.

Really. For someone who sleeps around like having meals can act like this? They have been living together for six days now but Yuuji never slept in his room.

"Please Chikara?" Yuuji asked and used his puppy dog eyes on Chikara who was weak on them.

"Mhmmm. Go and sleep first. I'll finish this first." Chikara told the other male.

"Is it school related?" Yuuji asked as he got on the bed.

"No. Its company related. You didn't want anything regarding the company right? You chose to pick Physics instead of business therefore you want nothing to do with business am I right?" Chikara asked and turned his swivel chair around and placed his glasses down.

"A-are you mad?" Yuuji asked and Chikara's eyes widened.

"No. Why are you asking stupid questions?" Chikara asked and he watched Yuuji's eyes watered.

Here it goes again. Yuuji's crying because of Chikara. Chikara really hates it when Yuuji cries. It makes his blood boil and he wonders why it makes him so mad when Yuuji cries. Yuuji was not a crybaby.

Its just that he's really trying his best but it seems like Chikara doesn't really want him. He's too sensitive and his poor little heart was so soft when Chikara was involved. Why? Was it because he felt so guilty he slept around when he shouldn't have?

"If you only came here to cry, go back to your own room." Chikara said and Yuuji met his eyes.

"Why... If you hate me that much cancel the engagement and tell them I'm an asshole. Stop making me feel like this please. It hurts." Yuuji sobbed and Chikara was taken aback.

Chikara turned to look at his macbook and he bit the inside of his cheek. His mic was off and his uncle was trying to teach him things about business.

He turned his mic on and his uncle asked what was going on when he heard cries but Chikara smiled at him.

"Talk to you later Uncle. My fiancee needs me." Chikara said and closed his laptop and saw Yuuji was about to leave his room but he quickly grabbed the other male and told him to get on the bed.

"What am I making you feel like Yuuji? Tell me." Chikara said and Yuuji cried harder.

"I don't know. But I feel like a fool whenever I do something and you talk to me in such way and treat me like such. I feel more than stupid when you try to push me away or something." Yuuji said between sobs and Chikara furrowed his brows.

"Its just the sixth day of us living together but I feel like... I don't know. If ever we get married... will we continue living like this? I feel so far away even if we live in the same place." Yuuji said and Chikara kept mum.

"Aren't you just overreacting?" Chikara asked and Yuuji laughed sarcastically.

"I dont know. Maybe I am just overreacting. Now please excuse me. Imma go back to my room." Yuuji said and Chikara exhaled.

"Yuuji we are still not done. Get your ass back here." Chikara said and Yuuji wiped his tears and got back to his seat.

"You're so bossy..." Yuuji said and Chikara rolled his eyes.