Singing along

"Guys, since can't play in the stage the same time, how 'bout we accompany the guests you invited in the vip area and lets switch when its our turn to play?" Semi said and the others nodded.

They are currently getting ready for the music fest. Tetsurou was feeling better compared yesterday and he can force himself to smile and talk to his friends but not that noisy as before.

Mister perfect guy Oikawa Tooru will stay in the stage throughout the whole performance and switch instruments with the others so they can rest or have some quality time with their lovers.

He's just too selfless and overflowing with talent. He just loved his friends so much that he would sometimes forget about himself because they would always come first.

Tooru prepared himself for the worst scenario incase Eita would have a breakdown when he'll see Kenjirou again. He knew he needs to catch Eita's parts and the performance should not be affected.

Satori was wearing a plain white designer tee, black skinny jeans and white vans. His hair was down as what his baby sushi requested.

Tooru was wearing a short sleeved white silk shirt and he left three buttons undone. He also wore a pair of navy blue pants and he wore his white shoes. He was wearing his silver chain neck lace. His hair was done neatly.

Kiyoomi was wearing all black. His muscle tee, knee ripped skinny jeans and combat boots. He was also wearing his black cap because he it will help him focus more and avoid the eyes on him.

Tesurou was wearing a plain black short sleeved shirt, black pants and white shoes. His hair was still the same. He didnt want to style it or anything.

Eita was wearing a black and white stripped tee and khaki pants and his white shoes then his red beret.

Koutarou was wearing a blue tee, white ripped jeans and black pair of vans old school. His hair was also down because he knew Akaashi likes it that way.

Daichi was wearing a black designer tee, Checkered flannel white jeans and his boots. His hair was still the same.

Yuuji was wearing a pastel yellow short sleeved shirt and black skinny jeans, his black bomber jacket and white shoes. His hair was brushed back but he still had those stubborn fringe like an antenna.

Sachirou was wearing a pastel blue short sleeved shirt, khaki shorts and his blue low cut converse. He was wearing a sky blue beret.

Osamu was wearing white shirt under his maroon knitted sweater. He was also wearing a pair of black pants and his white shoes.

"Wear this my prince." Suna said and placed a flower crown on Osamu's head and he smiled happily and they took a few selfies together.

Koushi was talking to Daichi. Koutarou was clinging on Keiji's arm and Keiji was petting Koutarou's hair.

Kiyoomi was letting Atsumu sit on his lap because there were no vacant seats inside the dressing room. He was playing games on his phone together with Atsumu.

"You're here!" Sachirou happily smiles when he saw Kourai who was so shocked when he saw they were matching.

He was wearing a pastel blue hoodie, khaki pants and the converse shoes that Sachirou bought him.

"I... Am I late?" Kourai asked and Sachirou asked and shook his head.

"Where's Ushiwaka?" Tetsurou asked Satori who was eating a popsicle.

"He invited a friend and he's fetching him at the train station." Satori replied.

They all got ready and for the first song, ILYSB they will have Tooru as the guitarist, Satori as the bassist, Kiyoomi as the drummer, Tetsurou as the keyboardist, Sachirou will play the sax, Osamu will play the violin and Eita will play the guitar while singing.