Small Doses 1

Happy 69th chapter AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Happy 1/11 Kurotsuki day :)))

°°°

Tetsurou was currently packing his stuffs when Kei woke up. The blonde male panicked and he hurriedly got out of bed and grabbed Tetsurou's wrist.

It was still 5am and they finished doing the deed around 3am. Kei was still tired to be honest but the thought of Tetsurou leaving already shocked him.

"Love, you're leaving already?" Kei asked and Tetsurou's eyes widened when he saw how his baby looked.

"No... We are going to Miyagi for a party... We didn't have any alcohol last night for your birthday. We will have an exclusive party at our villa there. We will fly back tomorrow." Tetsurou said and Kei sighed in relief.

"Love, you can sleep in the car. I will drive-"

"Aren't you tired too love?" Kei asked and Tetsurou smiled and shook his head.

"I'm good love." Tetsurou said and rubbed circles on Kei's lower back.

"Hurt?" Tetsurou asked and Kei shook his head before he kissed Tetsurou's forehead.

"A little but dull and tired but I'm okay." Kei reassured.

Tetsurou wore a pair of shorts and a tee then his shoes. Kei on the other hand wore a pair of track suit but instead of wearing pants, he wore his shorts. He also wore his slides.

"Is Kenma coming?" Kei asked as Tetsurou buckled his seatbelt.

"Kenma can't make it. He's really busy with the training." Tetsurou said.

"Oh... I see. Drive safely love." Kei said and closed his eyes so he can go back to sleep.

He really thought he can go back to sleep but he was wrong. He was a little nervous and he wanted to keep his boyfriend awake the whole trip.

"Tell me if you're tired." Kei told Tetsurou.

"Yes love." Tetsurou responds.

°°°

Osamu was driving his car. He was wearing a pair of pajamas and his slides as he drove his car. He didn't even bother changing into something after Tooru called him earlier to remind him.

Rintarou was wearing his puma tracksuit. He was sleeping on the passenger's seat and he was snoring lighty.

Osamu liked his lips and took a deep breath before screaming.

"AAAAAHHHH!" The scream startled Rintarou and the other male panicked in his seat and looked around to see what was wrong.

"What happened?"

"Oh nothing. I just want snacks. Do we have snacks?" Osamu said with a blank face. Rintarou rolled his eyes and shook his head before he sighed.

"What kind of snack?" Rintarou asked as he was now rummaging in the bag of snacks he prepared for his boyfriend.

Everytime they go on a road trip or travel, Rintarou always prepares snacks for his boyfriend.

"I am craving for something... Brown, yummy, long and thick." Osamu said and Rintarou almost broke his neck from how fast he whipped his neck to look at Osamu.

"Are you seriously asking for my dick right now?" Rintarou asked while holding the hem of his pants--- ready to give his baby the big d. Osamu furrowed his brow because why would Rintarou ask that.

"What?" Osamu asked in disbelief while blushing madly.

He was still shy about things like this but not that much compared before.