Goodbye for now

"We're here young master." Tooru took a deep breath before he got off the car.

Clad in his brown plaid suit, he stood in front of a small cozy home which had 'Iwaizumi' by the small gate they had. Tooru's palms were all sweaty from all the nervousness. He held a basket full of fruits in his hands and he pressed the doorbell.

A beautiful lady who was in her early fifties opened the door and she was surprised to see a handsome guy standing outside. She walked towards Tooru and Tooru smiled at her.

"Good afternoon Miss, I am Oikawa Tooru, Iwaizumi Hajime's friend and also uhm... boss." Tooru said and she was surprised. Why would the richest guy in Miyagi come personally at their humble home.

"Hajime is still at the academy. Should I call him for you-"

"Its okay Miss. I came here to... to talk to you." Tooru said and she nodded in understanding and opened the small gate. She let Tooru inside and Tooru removed his shoes before he entered their humble home.

Tooru saw the family photos and his heart ached seeing Iwaizumi was the only child. Of course he would feel so scared to lose his parents and Tooru felt so nauseous with the guilt he had inside.

"Good afternoon Mister Iwaizumi." Tooru greeted politely and bowed. His eyes widened in shock but he also bowed back and greeted the other male politely.

He knew who Oikawa Tooru was and he wondered what Tooru was doing in their humble home. Tooru handed him the basket of fruits he prepared for them and the couple thanked him.

Hajime's mother served Tooru some tea. Its not that fancy but Tooru still appreciated it. Tooru was really nervous in telling the other male the truth but he knew he had to.

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Hajime's mother asked and Tooru smiled a little before telling them how dangerous it was for their Hajime to stick to Tooru.

"I'm so sorry. I know I have upset your son but... I... I just want him and his family to be okay. If Hajime chooses to stay by my side before I even graduate out from law school, things will get ugly and I don't want to hurt those innocent people around me." Tooru said and the couple shared looks.

"Oikawa-sama, could it be that you're telling us to make our son cut ties with you for a few years?" Tooru nodded.

"Its for the best. If my enemies found out Hajime, Takahiro and Isseino linger had the connection with me, The three of them and their families will have a safer environment." Tooru said.

"Our son always talk about how selfless their boss is... seeing you in person... you are indeed selfless. Why arent you discussing this with them instead?" Hajime's dad said.

"I... I'm afraid if I see their faces again, I won't be able to make the best decision. I won't be able to let them go if I were to discuss this with them." Tooru said and lowered his head.

"I see..." The couple said and Tooru took a sip of the tea.

His heart felt heavy with all the family photos he saw around. It just proves that Iwaizumi had a good relationship with his parents. Tooru thinks letting go of them will really be the best option.

"Okay... We will tell Hajime we already talked. We won't tell him about you leaving the country for a few years too." Hajime's mother said and Tooru smiled.

"Thank you very much." Tooru said and he bowed.

Tooru took his head and Iwaizumi's mother walked him outside. She was really nice which makes Tooru feel more bad. If Tooru had an idea this was how Hajime's family looked like, he wouldn't have dragged Hajime into this madness.