lalala~♡

Thursday, 17th of November.

It was the last the day of the festival. The 18th was a holiday which meant there were no classes.

Eita, Tooru and Satori are going to perform later for the concert later at night. Even if Tetsurou wanted to join them upstage, Tooru suggested he should really stay with Kei. The chaotic rich boys will find a way for them Tetsurou and Kei to have a concert date later.

The other members of the chaotic rich boy club will just watch the concert together with their lovers. Just how cute is that and how nice Satori, Tooru and Eita are? They really are good wing men.

"HOLY SHIT!" Kei exclaimed when he woke up and saw Tetsurou sitting on the edge of his bed.

He wiped his saliva away and the other male smiled a little a him.

"Did you study all night?" Tetsurou asked and Kei blinked and covered his face with his hands before he sighed.

"My room is kinda messy. Sorry." Kei said and Tetsurou just nodded.

"You weren't answering my calls and uh... I got worried so I made my way here. The front door was even unlocked. Sorry for intruding."

"Huh? The front door was open? Shit. Shit. Fucking hell... What time is it?"

"Ten am." Tetsurou replied calmly.

"EH?! OH MY GOD." Kei gasped and hurriedly ran outside his room to take a shower.

Tetsurou knew it was impossible for them to have brunch together because Kei woke up late. He cant blame the younger male tho because Kei looked so tired and stressed. He crashed on Kei's place two days ago and the younger male took care of Tetsurou who was really drunk. He guessed the younger male studied so hard last night judging from the books scattered rather neatly on the floor on the floor and there were also lots of papers piled on the study table.

The ravenette got curious so he took a peek of the papers he found on Kei's table and saw multiple scholarship applications.

"Why?" Tetsurou asked and he got outside Kei's room and waited outside the bedroom.

He was wearing a black short sleeved shirt with rose patterns. He unbuttoned three buttons and his shirt neatly tucked inside his black skinny jeans. He was also wearing his boots and his bomber jacket.

"I am so sorry Kuroo-san." Kei apologized who was now wearing a white graphic tee which was neatly tucked on his jeans. He was wearing a pair of sneakers and his thin framed glasses then his sling bag.

"Its okay Tsukishima. I'll drive you to the university okay? Lets go there together." Tetsurou said and Kei bit his lip.

"I... I have to go somewhere first." Kei said and Tetsurou nodded.

"Alright. I'll drive you there." Tetsurou said and they left Kei's apartment.

"I have to take an exam. I only have an hour before the exam starts." Kei said and they entered Tetsurou's car.

"Input the address on my gps." Tetsurou said as he fastened his seatbelt. Kei inputs the address and fastened his seatbelt before Tetsurou drove his car.

"Tsukishima, please grab the croissant and iced coffee. Its inside the paper bag near your feet. Eat a little so your brain will work." Tetsurou said who was keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'm so sorry and thank you very much Kuroo-san." Kei said as he started eating in his seat while he was reviewing at the same time.

When the got stuck in traffic, Tetsurou peeked on what the younger male was doing and he saw Kei was reviewing while sipping on his coffee. He was concentrating and Tetsurou smiled a little before he resumed driving when the lights turned green.