On the move

"Good morning." Osamu almost let out a scream when he saw Suna waiting for him outside his classroom.

"G-good morning." Osamu greeted back nervously.

It was still 9am and Osamu was on his way to buy something to eat and study on the benches at the back of the faculty.

"What are you doing here? Engineering faculty is quite far from here." Osamu said and Suna showed him a paper bag from a fastfood chain.

"I waited for you to finish your morning class so you can eat with me. I bought you food." Suna said and Osamu was hesitating.

"Your friends are important to you and I know you won't agree to eat lunch with me..." Suna said and Osamu can feel the stares coming from the other students in the building.

"Can I eat you--- I mean eat with you. I want to eat you--- dammit. I want to eat with you." Suna said while blushing madly but not as much as Osamu who might pass out.

"Okay... When is your next class?" Osamu asked as they made their way outside the building to find an empty bench.

"One in the afternoon." Suna said and Osamu nodded and they saw a vacant table.

"Okay... do you have practice today?" Osamu asked who was still not meeting Suna's gaze.

"I do. Five till eight in the evening." Suna said and took his seat. Osamu sat across Suna who was taking out the food outside the paper bag.

His phone suddenly rang and he excused himself to answer it.

"Heyyy. Where are you? Have you forgot we have to go to the mall today?" Eita said and Osamu's eyes widened in horror.

He just forgot about their appointment. The gang wanted to go to the mall to buy new clothes for Tooru's brother's wedding. They were all invited and of course. Tooru told them they all have to provide entertainment to the guests which means they'll embarrass themselves in front of many people.

"E-Eita-senpai... I can't make it today. Something came up." Osamu said as he was looking at Suna who was also staring at him.

"Are you sick?"

"No... but... How do I say this... I am with... with... Suna." Osamu said and the other line went quiet.

"Senpai?" Osamu asked and he heard the other male chuckle.

"Its okay. Lets postpone the appointment-"

"I'll go-"

"No. You stay there. The others seemed to be busy. Enjoy your date Sam." Eita said and ended the call.

Yuuji: I can see you😌😌😌

Osamu looked around to search for Yuuji and saw the other male waving at him and gave him thumbs before he was dragged away by Ennoshita.

Osamu got back on his seat and he smiled nervously at Suna who smiled back. His phone buzzed and he smiled awkwardly and Suna told him to read it incase its important.

Koutarou:  Suna's on his way to your faculty and he brought food😍

Kiyoomi: It was me who told him your class because he seemed desperate.

Eita: Play nice child.

Satori: dont open the backdoor. Too early for that.

Daichi: Are you okay with this?

Sachirou: It was me who told him what you liked from mcdonalds. Sorry :(((