Touch

Warning: 💦⚠️

Satori leaned on the door jamb as he watched his pack his clothes. Eita will to to Australia in a few hours while Satori will go to Brazil in a few hours.

They both want to see their boyfriends.

"Semisemi. Can I ask you something about uhhh. I just want to hear your thoughts." Satori said and Eita turned to look at his best friend.

"You looked stressed as fuck. Go on let's hear it." Eita said and Satori took a deep breath.

"Sushi and I talked last night and he mentioned about a party. I felt uneasy so I told him not to drink any alcohol at all cost... He got quiet and I  knew I did wrong. Shit man I am nervous." Satori said and Eita's eyes widened.

"Why would you do that?" Eita asked and Satori rubbed his temples.

"I was scared. I mean. I Trish my baby but I don't trust other people. I am not there to look after him. What if someone put some kind of drug on his drink?" Satori explained and Eita zips the suitcase.

"Did he hear your explanation?" Eita asked and Satori sighed.

"He said okay and he's going to do something about important." Satori said and Eita sighed.

"I will pray for your soul. Pray for mine and the bros soul. We should go to the airport now." Eita said and Satori sighed.

"Shit. I don't want to be that toxic boyfriend who always tell their boyfriend what to do. Uggghhh. This is fucking stressing me out." Satori said and Eita shook his head.

"Does he know you're going to Brazil?"

"Of course not." Satori said and Eita sighed.

"Bring him his favorites and apologize to Ushi or I'll throw your body to the pacific ocean."

"Semisemi, you know how much I love my boyfriend." Satori said And Eita chuckled.

"Yeah. Of course I know that."

°°°°°

Wakatoshi sat on the stool and he crossed his arms. He was already in a bad mood since that phone call and he now regretted telling Satori about the party.

"I... I can take care of myself." Wakatoshi said and Kiryu who sat next to him choked on his drink.

Komori sipped his drink while eyeing their other teammates.

"What did General Satori do?" Komori asked.

"He told me not to drink alcohol." Wakatoshi said.

"Ya know, you're extremely good looking Waka-chan." Yamagata said and Wakatoshi raised a brow.

"Uhhhmmm..."

"A lot has their eyes on you. Someone might put roofie on your drink and he's worried okay?" Reon explained and the others agreed.

"True. General Satori cares for you that's why he told you not to drink alcohol at all cost in this party." Taichi said.

"Let's protect General Satori's baby. Let's not make him drink anything alcoholic."

"I think that guy is checking on you Yamagata-senpai." Goshiki said and Yamagata nervously smiled at Reon who had a poker face on.

"Chill daddeh Reon I know. I know my limits hehe." Yamagata said and the others laughed while Reon shook his head and sipped on his drink while Yamagata was clinging to him.

"Hey cutie wanna come to our table-" Taichi slams his hand on the marble top and he turned to look at the guy who tried to hit on Goshiki right in front of him.